Bad Guy Richie Miller - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-25-2009, 09:38 PM   #1
edhastereptiles
Richie Miller

do not do anything with this guy he didnt keep his end of trade,im out $300 in baby geckos and $137 shipping bill.

Old 07-25-2009, 09:56 PM   #2
Southern Wolf
can you post some proof like emails detailing the deal?

Old 07-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
hhmoore
I'm not sure why Mr Haste posted a new thread - the original was less than 12 hrs old, and had no responses: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=140621

Old 07-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #4
edhastereptiles
the first got deleted because it had the f-word in it.(sorry)

From: "Richie Miller" <pillmen1@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "eahreptiles@yahoo.com" <eahreptiles@yahoo.com>
They r coming from me I live in nh me and my partner my grandmother lives in pa and she passed away on weds night so I left weds night to go be wit wit my family my friend was supposed to send them out and send u the tracking number I'm trying to get ahold of him to find out what's going on I'm not there so when I get ahold of him ill email u and let u kno cause at this point I have no idea cause I'm not there

Edward Haste wrote:
> i thought they were coming from you,not pa. wednessday you said they were going out thurs. i got no traking number or anything your storys dont match up! --- On Fri, 7/24/09, Richie Miller <pillmen1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> From: Richie Miller <pillmen1@yahoo.com> Subject: Re: dragons To: "eahreptiles@yahoo.com" <eahreptiles@yahoo.com> Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 2:37 PM
> I have to call my partner he was supposed to send them in in pa cause my grandmother died weds night and I had to leave to be wit the family ill see what's going on Edward Haste wrote: > wher are you? i got no traking number,no dragons,no geckos, and now you wont respond? --- On Thu, 7/23/09, Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > wrote: > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > Subject: Re: dragons To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > Date: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 12:39 AM > Ya I kno I got my gurl there Edward Haste wrote: > i understand,hey make sure someone is there to get the geckos,sometimes they leave the package and run never even knock on the door! --- On Thu, 7/23/09, Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > wrote: > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > Subject: Re: dragons To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > Date: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 12:21 AM > > Sry dude 4 any inconvence
I've caused u Edward Haste wrote: > anything? --- On Wed, 7/22/09, Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > wrote: > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > Subject: Re: dragons To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 9:52 PM > Ups hasn't showen up yet
> and I'm going to call them to see what the @#%@ is going on Edward Haste wrote: > did you get > them > out? --- On Wed, 7/22/09, Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > wrote: > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > Subject: Re: dragons To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 4:09 PM > Ok so u don't want the male female babys right Edward Haste wrote: > > my place --- On
> Wed, 7/22/09, Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > wrote: > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > Subject: Re: dragons To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 3:59 PM > Is that ur place or a bus Edward Haste wrote: > 1133 east first greenfield, IN 46140 phone > # 317-947-0410 --- On Wed, 7/22/09, Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > wrote: > > > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > Subject: Re: dragons To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 3:51 PM > Ya what's ur Edward Haste wrote: > that address you gave > me 40 glass st,pembroke NH 03275 is that residental? --- On Wed, 7/22/09, Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > wrote: > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo...com > Subject: Re: dragons To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 3:05 PM > Ok ill do the same thing
when they pick it up ill send u the # via > emaildid u get the pic I sent today Edward Haste wrote: > 2 or 3 this afternoon,i > wait untill that time to take them so they are are in the box as short a time as possible ill send a > #then. --- On Wed, 7/22/09, Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > wrote: > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > Subject: Re: dragons To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 10:37 AM > Ok when ups picks up the dragons ill > send u the tracking number what time can I expect to get the tracking > number from u if u can give me a time so we can try to send them at almost the same time > Edward Haste wrote: > sorry ive been
> > having some trouble with my email! i got the pic and dont > really > like that one. --- On Tue, 7/21/09, Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > wrote: > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > Subject: Re: dragons To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > > Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 6:22 PM > And I can > maybe get u another female same age 6 months to send u when will all the babys
> > hatch Edward Haste wrote: > > depends on how they look,age, > sex --- On Tue, > 7/21/09, Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > wrote: > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > Subject: Re: dragons To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > > Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 5:52 PM > So the 2 dragons > that I just picked up if > u like > them u wanna do the 9
> adults and the rest of the babies which would > be 6 right Edward > Haste > wrote: > 19 tomorrow and should > have 6 more hatch out, --- On Tue, 7/21/09, Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > wrote: > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo..com > Subject: Re: dragons To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > Date: Tuesday, July 21, > 2009, 5:17 PM > > How many babys u > shipping
> out 2morw and after that > how many will > u have left to hatch and ill > > send u > pics of the 2 I'm getting and > ull lije them they have some bluesh purple colors to them like a lavender color and ill trade u those 2 if u like them 4 ur adults and the rest of ur babies Edward Haste wrote: > they are gonna go out wed. afternoon so they arent boxed up for too long,i think ill have 2 or 3 hypos het rainwater,2 het rainwater and het blizzard one should be male,and 2 that should be striped or jungle.would love to see the other dragons, you can have the owner email me some pics. --- On Tue, 7/21/09, Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > wrote: > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > Subject: Re: dragons To: " eahreptiles@yahoo..com " < eahreptiles@yahoo..com > Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 1:01 PM > Hi jw how more babys r gonna hatch and what time on wedsday ur gonna ship out so I can do it at the same time and I'm picking up 3
dragons 2 females and one male so let me kno how many more babys u have Edward Haste wrote: > 1133 east first Greenfield,IN 46140 > phone# 317-947-0410 > From: Richie Miller > < pillmen1@yahoo.com > To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 12:37:17 PM Subject: Re: dragons My home address is 40 glass st pembroke nh 03275 Edward Haste wrote: > i sent > one its only some of them,my camera takes crappy pics!i keep them seperate so i dont mix whos who.i cant send pics of all over the phone. > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo..com > To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 10:37:27 AM Subject: > Re: dragons Can u send pics of the babys ur tradeing me to my cell phone jw Edward Haste wrote: > just one another het rainwater and het blizzard > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > > Sent:
Monday, July 20, 2009 10:12:22 AM Subject: Re: dragons How many and what r > they that just hatched Edward
> Haste wrote: > > > > sure > > > can,another > just > hatched! > 9-hypos het > rainwater > 4-het rainwater and > het bell > 3-het rainwater and het blizzard > 2-jungles poss het raptor > > 1-freebie (bad eye)het rainwater and blizzard > From: Richie Miller < pillmen1@yahoo.com > To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " > < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 9:01:22 > AM Subject: Re: dragons Can u send me a list of
> what u have 4 babys I lost the one u sent me and its a deal my dragons 4 all ur > > babys leos > Edward Haste > > wrote: > > From: > Richie Miller > < > pillmen1@yahoo.com > To: " eahreptiles@yahoo.com " < eahreptiles@yahoo.com > Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 3:01:46 PM Subject: RE: dragons Yes there a full body red and > the female might be gravid not a 100% jw how many leos u have to trade and sell cause I didn't kno if we could wrk something out to trade and buy the rest plz let me kno Edward
> Haste wrote: > > > i got them, its hard to tell,are they a full body > red color? > > >

Old 07-25-2009, 10:57 PM   #5
Suncoast Herpetological
No offense meant Ed but

1 This all took place in the last couple of days. The seller offered a pretty good reason for the delay (not saying it is true but if it is, it is a reasonable excuse.) Wouldn't it have made sense to give him a few days before starting a "Bad Guy" thread?

2. How in the Hell do you expect anyone to glean anything from that scrambles mess of consonants, vowels and punctuation you are calling "the Emails"?

Old 07-25-2009, 11:24 PM   #6
LauraB
Whew ... I couldn't even finish reading to make sense of that enormous run-on essay!
But thanks to Mr. Schmitt, I now glean it's only been ... what 2-3 days?
I agree, at least give the guy the benefit of the doubt for another couple days anyway.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:02 AM   #7
rin0425
If you cant make the effort to unscramble that mess of e-mails, no one is gonna make the effort to read it.

Old 07-26-2009, 02:04 PM   #8
Suncoast Herpetological
I sent the seller a link to this thread.

Old 07-26-2009, 04:53 PM   #9
Willow
i think that was one of the hardest things to read that i have ever seen....im to confused at this point to have an opinion lol

Old 07-26-2009, 04:59 PM   #10
fearaffect
I couldnt even get to the middle, I went cross eyed!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!