One of my new female red bulls. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
BigTattoo
One of my new female red bulls.

Here's some pics of one of my latest additions. This is one of 3 female red bulls I got from Freight Freitas. Hypo red Highville X Stillwater. I have a sister that is almost identical and 1 het that is blue. The sister was burrowed deep in her bedding and I didn't want to disturb her. The het, well it's in blue so will try to get some when she sheds out.

The last one shows her true colors the best but still not true to how brick orange red she really is.
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #2
Greatballzofire
Nice little girls!

My Kingsville Red x Stillwater Hypo pair this last December in brumation tub. Much bigger now.

Them this morning in their brumation tub. The one who's head is showing is Alfonzo.

Their papa. He looks a lot like your one in the last photo.

Their mama. Her babies look more like her.

What is a Highville bull? I have only heard about Kingsville; am I missing out on something?

Old 12-03-2010, 10:06 AM   #3
Greatballzofire
I meant to say also, too bad we live so far apart. Alfonzo would be most delighted to mate with your girls in a few years!

Old 12-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #4
BigTattoo
Highville was supposed to be Kingsville, mental lapse. :-) The 70's were berry, berry good to me.

The color of your babies mamma is actually much closer to the color of my girls.

I meant to say also, too bad we live so far apart.

I agree but not just for Alfonzo, I feel you would be an interesting person to get to know better. Where the heck is Juarrasic Point anyway? I used to live in Marin and Petaluma back in the day.

Old 12-04-2010, 10:52 AM   #5
Greatballzofire
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTattoo View Post
Highville was supposed to be Kingsville, mental lapse. :-) The 70's were berry, berry good to me.

The color of your babies mamma is actually much closer to the color of my girls.

I meant to say also, too bad we live so far apart.

I agree but not just for Alfonzo, I feel you would be an interesting person to get to know better. Where the heck is Juarrasic Point anyway? I used to live in Marin and Petaluma back in the day.
LOL! Back in the sixties I spent many happy days in "Highville!"
Jurassic Point is a tiny little hamlet in the Sierra Nevada foot hills, so small it does not even have a zipcode. During the seventies I lived in Southwestern Michigan (had a farm), but I missed the mountains and came home to California.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!