Favorite python - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-19-2004, 07:32 PM   #11
gibsonhtp
i love burms, and the newest one i have is a black phase white-lipped python, i love the color in that one

Old 09-21-2004, 11:00 PM   #12
ToddBecker
My all time favorites is violate or purple phase albino retics, labyrinth burms. and Ball pythons. Ball pythons are on the list simply because they have so much potential with the 30 or so morphs that are out there. The possibilities on designer balls are unbelievable. Still looking for the first pic of an albino pied. I think that will be one insane snake. Todd

Old 10-05-2004, 06:12 PM   #13
TooManyBurmese
I have to agree with you about the labyrinth burms. Although I like the swirl pattern labyrinths (Bob Clark's site has a picture of a perfect one) and not the square patterned labyrinths that I see at shows

Old 10-07-2004, 09:08 PM   #14
CFoley
Hmmm....

Leiopython benetti
Leiopython albertesi
Morelia spilota [ssp] (coastals, IJs, bredls, diamonds)
Python reticulatus
Morelia amethistina

Old 11-29-2004, 05:58 PM   #15
weevax
Womas and Black heads, best of all to me!

Old 11-29-2004, 08:40 PM   #16
Rakshasanyc
Albino Burms, hands down

To me there are few things more beautiful or awe-inspiring than a big albino Burm... and they have such sweet personalities too.

Retics are also gorgeous -- I actually prefer the standard-issue Retic to the various morphs, although lavender albino Retics are really stunning animals. And of course we can't forget Ball Pythons, Green Tree Pythons, Carpet Pythons.. or, well, just about any Python.

(In case you haven't noticed, I'm a sucker for Pythons... but Burms have a special place in my heart).

Old 12-04-2004, 10:17 PM   #17
sirenofthestorm
I love white lipped pythons, balls, and jungle carpets. And I don't mind too much the semi arboreals perching on my head, its kinda fun

Old 12-04-2004, 11:03 PM   #18
SPJ
Children's pythons are my favorite. Very inquisitive and active little snakes with great dispositions.

Old 12-07-2004, 12:57 PM   #19
SoCalHerp
Burms, and womas are my faves.

Old 12-07-2004, 01:10 PM   #20
ms_terese
I have to pick *one*???

I love childrens for their docile, inquisitive nature.

I love my lab burm because he's just so damn gorgeous ( and he knows it, I swear he does )

I love ball pythons, because how can you *not*?

I love Cape York Spotteds, because they have wonderful dispositions and are so handleable

Of course, then there are the Macklotts....and the Olives....and the Bloods.... and the Amethystines....

I don't know that I could pick just one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!