Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2017, 11:40 AM   #171
Mike (The M)

Old 01-25-2017, 12:35 PM   #172
juliasara
Dude, dI'd you notice that you called both Andrew and Chris, Chris every single time in your post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile over people View Post
Dude...... don't you sleep. What are you on? Look at the time. I admit I have had a bit to drink tonight. I admit I have met Chris at Scales and Tails maybe like 2 times. Do you know why I remember that? Because he is about the coolest dude ever. If any one of the members on this site met him and put him next to Chris, its like the nice house has VS. the toilet in the basement. Sorry Chris. He has lots of people that would speak for him because he is way way cool. Your trying to lie on a dude that is way legit. People love him and he does way good stuff for the community. Now that I have commented on Chris' personal attacks that we all knew Chris would bring. lets address his latest BS.

Oh, Looks like he's still squawking about the magic beans not growing after he agreed to find out first.

4:20 am is probly more of an indicator as to why Chris is so wacked than we are realize.

Let me try something.

Chris,
1)You accepted the product after you received and measured it (fact)
2)You got a great deal, you committed to a contract (fact)
3)You must grow the magic beans before you squawk about them not growing right. (fact)
4) You cant get an appointment with a DA unless you know Obama, in Las Vegs. Mr. "I swear to God". Let anyone on this tread try.
Even if you do, your only options are to tell them #1 #2 or #3 or you will go to jail because we have all seen what dopp posted. Dude I don't even know you but I feel sorry for you if your friends on this site let you go lie to the authorities. which we all know your only option is to go speak to desk sergeant. Lmao on the whole Las Vegas DA opt. This ant Mayberry bro. SO let me help you prepare.

Hello Mr. Officer
I agreed and entered into a contract with a guy. Then
when I got the product, I sent in writing that I approved and reconfirmed my contractual commitment. But Now I swear to God he is scamming me. Can you go arrest him?
Wow , you know what! on second thought, I think that might work. You should totally do that bro. May be leave out the whole God thing, but yea it just might work. I think it should probably warrant Swat and Helicopters. Maybe lead story on all 5 news network. Chris please bro, I'm begging you. I cant take it anymore.

Or you can just send a letter from home. Get the same result for a lot less
money.
Result being I'm sorry Sir, You have a civil matter.
Oh but wait office, he is an ex felon. Over a decade ago he was parting and he got caught and went to jail. I know he has spent the last decade dedicating his life to Christ and his community, Has an exemplary standing in the community with Television, Radio, and written appreciation for his dedication and devotion to the under privilege members of the Las Vegas society. Remember Officer, I swear to God! so trust me.
Rotflmao.

Chris please just find someone to talk truth to you. Chris is cool, he will except your apology and move on. I think.

Any way I'm not on anything so I have to sleep.

Good Night

Any way lets look at your latest B.S.

Old 01-25-2017, 01:20 PM   #173
calebroad
Lol - "reptile over People can't spell, can't punctuate, can't even get any names right. Yawn! I speed read a few lines and thought "clueless"!

I am finding Vegas and Clark County very easy to deal with. Since I am positive this was a scam, and that the items were completely different. And that it was deliberate

I hope not to argue that point, if Andrew fights the lawsuit, a law firm here in Vegas has agreed, for a retainer fee, to do all the legwork for me.

It's either what be advertised - or is not. And the answer is that it's completely different

Thx

Old 01-25-2017, 01:21 PM   #174
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Andrew Popp, who is this "Andy Johnson" person?
In case this would somehow get missed in the transition from one page to the next, I am quoting it for notice and the expectation of response because I am asking this question while wearing the moderator hat (blue text).

Old 01-25-2017, 01:32 PM   #175
calebroad
Quote:
In case this would somehow get missed in the transition from one page to the next, I am quoting it for notice and the expectation of response because I am asking this question while wearing the moderator hat (blue text).
Good Catch Nick!

Andy Johnson opened the account this month and comes on here vouching for Andrew Popp's integrity.

"Andy Johnson" is Andrew Popp

-let the schemers scheme

Old 01-25-2017, 03:56 PM   #176
Apopp1989
Quote:
Nick,

Andy is a younger brother or foster brother of one of my very good friends. He became aware of the Chris Davis Saga and i guess after I left their house last night he felt had to chime in. I asked, that he be asked, to reframe from this point on. I apologize if he offended anyone.
Thank you

Old 01-25-2017, 04:00 PM   #177
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apopp1989 View Post
Nick,

Andy is a younger brother or foster brother of one of my very good friends. He became aware of the Chris Davis Saga and i guess after I left their house last night he felt had to chime in. I asked, that he be asked, to reframe from this point on. I apologize if he offended anyone.
Thank you
Andy, if he is a separate person, has done you a huge disservice by posting as he did, as opinions may be divided given the attachment.

If this were a horror movie, it is at this point that the 911 operator would tell the caller that the mysterious calls were coming from inside the house.
Attached Images

Old 01-25-2017, 04:10 PM   #178
TeguBuzz
Quote:
Nick,

Thank you
You are familiar with IP addresses, right?

Old 01-25-2017, 04:19 PM   #179
Chris Kennard
Andrew's credibility...

Old 01-25-2017, 04:27 PM   #180
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Nick,

Thank you

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!