Inquiry on "Tom Crutchfield" - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2008, 09:23 PM   #41
lanceheads
John Apple, I called Tom a few minutes ago and apprised him of this thread. He said he hasn't seen it, and I read him part of it, plus your reply.

He said you guy's must have had a bad deal or something long ago and was willing to discuss it with you. He told me he would be more than happy to pay for a plane ticket for you to come to Ft. Lauderdale to discuss your issue's with him in a gentlemanly fashion.

He said the offer is genuine and I believe him. Email him or call him and take him up on his offer, who knows, maybe things can be made right. Also, this could be a bonus for you, because if you come within the next two weeks, Tom said his albino Green iguana's should be hatching out, I saw those at last years Daytona show, and they are SWEET!

Randal

Old 06-11-2008, 10:52 PM   #42
sunking
Talking Hellllllll

John, I would say you take him up on the offer. Find a way to make it right. I doubt Tommy would do anything stupid and get arrested again. Worst case scenario is you go down and get a free weekend vacation and get to see some newborn alb green iguana's. Hey Tommy, how bout paying me for the gas to go down and back to check out your collection? I am sure you have something there that I would want.

Joe

Old 06-11-2008, 10:56 PM   #43
critical bill
Nothing but third party nonsense shmonsense.

If Tom has something to say he should come here and say it himself.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:09 PM   #44
sunking
U are sooooo darn wrong

I just talked to Tom and he is sincere. Unless that is that he is afraid of talking it out man to man with Tommy. From what I remembered he send another snake free of charge and shipping to rectify the problem, but I could be wrong. Would not surprise me. Again, he is/will not do anything stupid and end up behind bars again. Why not deal face to face and have all these other noninvolved bystanders involved. If I have a problem with someone I deal with it in person and not hiding behind a computer miles and miles away... The one MAJOR problem with the BOI is people get to say whatever they want when sitting behind their computer, but will not deal with it in person. If I where John I would accept the ticket tomorrow morning but that is just me.

Sincerely,

Joe

Old 06-11-2008, 11:24 PM   #45
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Nothing but third party nonsense shmonsense.

If Tom has something to say he should come here and say it himself.
If Mr. Crutchfield has an offer to make he needs to come here and make it.
What you people are saying is nothing more than hearsay. Supposedly Mr. Crutchfield made this offer but there is no proof of what you are saying.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:28 PM   #46
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunking
I just talked to Tom and he is sincere. Unless that is that he is afraid of talking it out man to man with Tommy. From what I remembered he send another snake free of charge and shipping to rectify the problem, but I could be wrong. Would not surprise me. Again, he is/will not do anything stupid and end up behind bars again. Why not deal face to face and have all these other noninvolved bystanders involved. If I have a problem with someone I deal with it in person and not hiding behind a computer miles and miles away... The one MAJOR problem with the BOI is people get to say whatever they want when sitting behind their computer, but will not deal with it in person. If I where John I would accept the ticket tomorrow morning but that is just me.

Sincerely,

Joe
If Tom has something to say he should come here himself and say it. Sending memos through his friends who are members here is complete nonsense. It is also (I believe) in violation of the rules to posting on the BOI.

The one MAJOR problem with the BOI is the occasional newbie jackass who will go balls to the wall for his pal without first reading the rules, Joe.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:32 PM   #47
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunking
Sincerely,

Joe
May I ask why you sign your name as Joe in your posts, but in your profile it says your name is George Dau? Are you George's son or his brother or something?

Old 06-11-2008, 11:34 PM   #48
sunking
Jesus F@#$ing Christ.... Why doesn't he then contact Tommy direct. His phone number is publicly listed.....It amazes me that people have the guts(balls) to say this stuff over the internet but will not deal with it directly in person....... That is what is wrong with the BOI. In concept it could be the best thing ever to get people into herpotology but after reading this crap why would anyone want to buy a herp. The only things that MOST people do is get into pissing matches b/c they like or disli8ke certain people. Be a man and grab a pair and deal with it head on. No disrespect intended here ladies. It just seems like people will post whatever but never say or do anything at public at the shows......The big thing that sucks here is that I will be branded b/c of my posts here and I have NEVER ripped anyone off and I am by no means anyones BIOTCHHHH here. I simply say it as I see it. And Yes I have dealt with my probs face to face at shows and generally the one that is wrong will admit their wrongs and correct the problem.

Sincerely,

Joe

Old 06-11-2008, 11:36 PM   #49
critical bill
Looks like sunking split the scene fairly quickly after I questioned his name(s).

Old 06-11-2008, 11:39 PM   #50
sunking
Talking

See, this is what I am saying...... My given name is George Dau however I go by Joe b/c that is what my family calls me. What is the big deal. If you want or anyone else can call me direct. Send me an email or PM and I would be happy to give you my phone # and to talk to anyone.

Sincerely,

GEORGE DAU(Please call me!!!!)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!