For Sale CB Adult Pair Goniurosaurus Araneus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-15-2015, 02:56 PM   #1
Giantsfan24
CB Adult Pair Goniurosaurus Araneus

Unfortunately I need to make some room, so I am going to offer my adult pair of CB G. Araneus for sale. They were acquired from Jon Boone about 1 year ago as young adults. The female has laid a pair of eggs but i don't know if they were fertile since I couldn't find the eggs until they had dried out.

Health wise they look great, with all their toes and to my knowledge, original tails. Both are eating machines, especially the female with the male being a little more reserved when eating. They love crickets and dubia roaches(if hand fed for dubia since they tend to hide very quickly in my cage, which has tons of hide spots). The only prey i didn't see them eat is the red runner roaches. Since they are nocturnal, they may have eaten them but I never saw it.

If you are interested in handleability, while this is not the first species I would recommend, neither run around like a chicken with it's head cut off when you go into the cage, but most of the time, they will walk to a hide spot. The male tolerates handling better than the female, being the calmer of the two in and out of the cage.

Being nocturnal, they can be quite shy at first but once you settle into a routine, and dim the lights in the evening, you can often watch them eat and climb. The male loves to climb.

Since I am looking to make room and not get rich off these awesome animals, I am putting them up at $200 each or $350 a pair.

You'll notice I did not include a shipping price. The reason is I am very busy at work and quite frankly, don't have time to go to the post office or Fed Ex off hours. Thus, they are being sold as a local sale in Southern California. EDIT: If you would like to have a trusted party ship them for you, you are welcome to. As long as I can inspect the package(inside and out) right before it is given to the carrier, I can still offer Live Arrival Guarantee. I do(clearly) offer LAG for pick up. You are welcome to stop by and inspect them.

If you are interested, go ahead and shoot me a PM. FYI, I am actually making room for a grey banded kingsnake or spotted python(preferred), so if you can hook me up with one for a good price with a trusted source, I will knock $25 off the price.

Please see the following link for photos:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=512602

***To those that have contacted me already, thank you. There seems to be definite interest but unfortunately I just don't have the time to ship them right now. I realize this will limit potential buyers but it is a condition I cannot change for the time being. I hope you understand.***
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!