SOLD!! Testudo graeca terrstris-JORDAN - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 11:17 AM   #1
GardenStateTortoise
Testudo graeca terrstris-JORDAN

I'm have available 2 beautiful, flawless baby Testudo graeca terrestris.
Correctly named the Mesopotamian tortoise (aka "Golden Greek") these are typically the most orange colored of the terrestris grouping with babies showing this right away.

Like just about every Testudo species in our collection, the adults were imported by myself with parentage having an exact locality of Jordan. The adults are pure, classic, stunning and unrelated to any other American stock, so no chance of dilution or bastardizing.

Only 2 available at this time and they are unrelated.
They are $225 each plus shipping. Take both and I will cover shipping. Price is firm, no trades.

Below, the 2 exact animals are pictured and so is a pair of representatives from the group I hatched these from. The parents are NOT for sale so please don't ask.
No matter what I do I cannot capture the actual intensity of the coloration of the babies and adults so please take that into consideration.

Serious inquirers may e-mail me (please no PMs) to: chrleone@gmail.com

For TESTIMONIALS about me, please go HERE

For all other info including terms & conditions, please visit our site HermanniHaven.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread