HA HA REPTILES - anyone do business with them recently? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-03-2005, 04:13 PM   #11
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
Hey Andy,

Can you tell us more about him? What are you saying, big guy?
Bruce,

I think he's saying he wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Old 07-03-2005, 06:37 PM   #12
brucestephenson
Sounds like there must be some good stories behind the statement.

Old 07-03-2005, 06:53 PM   #13
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Bruce,

I think he's saying he wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
I think he's saying that he WOULD piss on him if he was on fire, but only for the sake of actually pissing on him.

Old 07-03-2005, 06:58 PM   #14
Ophis
And while he is ON FIRE! no less.

Old 07-03-2005, 07:00 PM   #15
brucestephenson
Even though Andy is bigger than Chewbacca, he is a very nice, easy-going guy. Ha Ha must have done something rather spectacular get him that upset.

Old 07-03-2005, 07:35 PM   #16
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
I think he's saying that he WOULD piss on him if he was on fire, but only for the sake of actually pissing on him.
Joe,

That is not how I read his actual words:
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlepimp
Would I piss on him if he was on fire?No.

Old 07-03-2005, 07:37 PM   #17
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
Even though Andy is bigger than Chewbacca, he is a very nice, easy-going guy. Ha Ha must have done something rather spectacular get him that upset.
I have only seen Andy in a photo but he is huge. But I can attest to his being a nice, easy-going guy. No doubt this fellow, Felton Willis, has earned the commentary from Andy.

Old 07-03-2005, 10:02 PM   #18
turtlepimp
Basically it comes down to this.Let me get my daughter out of the room first.

Time to air some dirty laundry.I consider Al Weinberg a pretty good friend.He has taught me a good bit of what I know about turtles,and he also turned me loose on his 10 acre turtle farm.I have fed,cleaned,and watched more turtles there than you would imagine.My collection is based on a select few who have opened their doors to a fellow turtle fanatic.

You know what?I will skip the public particulars and simply say he ran his dirthole(the one north of his ass) a little too loud about Al,in front of my 11 year old daughter.At last Octobers Tampa show.And I am talking nasty stuff that would in other circumstances get you a straight right hand down the pipe.And I try hard not to use my size to affect other peoples decisions on anything,but this walking peice of dog poopy has no class,no couth,and I consider him a detriment to the industry.

Ok a few particulars.Repeatedly selling fellow TurtleTimes (and others)members the wrong
turtle,Post office shipping(he got in a bit of trouble for that one),piss poor shipping practices(packing),and selling retail animals of questionable health or simply the wrong animals.And if Mr.Felton wants to dance,it is all either readily available or is archived(I have access).

He also has a habit of growing quite larger than his 5'3" frame the more he drinks.I have little use for Napoleans.

Time is short,but I will hunt up a few choice links.

Andy Sury

Old 07-03-2005, 10:21 PM   #19
turtlepimp
Without an edit button,I will have to do these one at a time.

http://www.turtleforum.com/forum/upload/index.php?showtopic=15291

Old 07-04-2005, 08:26 AM   #20
brucestephenson
Thanks Andy. That's good enough info for me. I generally like to get the same kind of turtle that I order!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!