Need Help with Tinley Park Vendor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 10-15-2007, 09:12 PM   #1
sschind
Need Help with Tinley Park Vendor

OK, so this will be filed under the "do as I say not as I do" category.

I went to Tinley Park on Sunday and bought a few snakes for my store. Contrary to what I always tell my customers about buying at shows I failed to get the name of the vendor. He was located about in the middle of the main area, on the left hand side of the isle if you were walking down from the entrance. He had several booths with a big white banner with red letters and for some reason ARC reptiles sticks in my mind. I checked the vendor list on the website and didn't see anything I recognized. At the end of the table he had several big stacks of deli cups with lots of kings (cal kings, blotched kings, black kings, desert kings) he also had sinaloan milks, pueblans and apricot pueblans, and he had a few variety of ruthvensX hybrids

There may not be a problem. 5 of the 6 snakes ate fine already and I think the reason the last one didn't was because the pinky was too big. He tried but he couldn't get it down. The only reason I want his info is to have it on file. It's the first time I have bought from someone I didn't know and failed to at least get a business card. If anyone knows who it was and can help me out I would appreciate it. Like I said, I do not anticipate any problems, I just want the info.

thanks

Old 10-16-2007, 12:09 AM   #2
Casey Hulse
I know who you are talking about, he was on the right side of the aisle across from Alex Hue. I know his van said the "largest reptile producer in
St. Louis", and it was A.R.C.
I found this
St. Louis Reptile -
Phone - 314-422-9957

Old 10-16-2007, 10:09 PM   #3
sschind
Thanks Casey, that is the guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!