Rick and Becky Trenney Renegade Reptiles Good Service - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2003, 04:57 PM   #1
jusmebabee
Rick and Becky Trenney Renegade Reptiles Good Service

Just recieved a nice looking Striped Kingsnake (i hate stripes but he looked good) and everything was done timely and email replies were prompt.
Thanx Rick and Becky Trenney..

Old 02-27-2003, 05:18 PM   #2
Therm
Thumbs up

Rick and Becky are great down to earth people. Have had the pleasure of doing business with them, and personally meeting them at some of the So-cal shows. They are breeders of some of the most beautiful snakes in the world. You can't go wrong buying from Ren. Reps.

Justin Higgs
ECTOTHERMZ...

Old 02-27-2003, 06:56 PM   #3
sputnik
Renegade Reptiles

AWESOME SERVICE DESCRIBES RENEGADE REPTILES!

I have had several dealings with them in the past and as always, the animals were excellant and shipped in the most professional way possible.

These guys are GRADE A all the way!

Scott Collien

Old 02-27-2003, 08:01 PM   #4
Joe Romley
Rick and Becky are great!

Don't hesitate to buy anything from them. Top quality herps from top quality herpers.

Old 02-28-2003, 12:14 PM   #5
R Reptile Ranch
We Agree!!!

Rick and Becky are great people. We have purchased several snakes from them and have had not one problem with any of them. All of their snakes are awesome feeders. Rick and Becky are very upfront and honest people.

Take Care!

Richard and Nichol White

Old 02-28-2003, 04:27 PM   #6
napavalleysnakes
Have to agree with the comments on this thread .. Rick and Becky are wonderful people to deal with and a couple I consider true friends in this business.

Manage to get by to see them at just about every show we're at together (from California to Daytona , and have yet to see anything but marvelous animals displayed by them..

If you have any questions about purchasing from them, well best advice I can give you is Don't

Rick and Becky are why Renegade is one of the top names in the business !

Stephen Emerick

Napa Valley Snakes

Old 03-03-2003, 03:50 AM   #7
Fred Albury
*Renegade Reptiles...an insiders perspective...

Folks,

I worked with them at their booth for the last 6 years and count myself lucky for haveing been able to do so. These two are truly stand up people when it comes to this industry, they *CARE* about their customer base and cherish repeat business, which they get a ton of, as well as referrals by satisfied customers that purchased snakes from them. Rick goes out of his way to be straight forward and honest with customers and treats them the way he wishes HE would have been treated by sellers all these years. I no longer work with them, but consider them some of the finest people in this industry to buy snakes from, and generally speaking, some of the most well liked. No small feat in an industry full of liars and cheats.

Sincerely,

Fredrick Albury
Aztec Reptiles

Old 03-03-2003, 11:41 PM   #8
CMCreptiles
Thumbs up

Awesome People

Rick at Renegade Reptiles is one of the best in the business. It was a true pleasure to talk to him and deal with him. Great snakes to...
Craig McMurtrie
CMCReptiles

Old 01-05-2004, 10:10 AM   #9
paulweaver
I just want to add another "good guy" posting about Rick. I was hunting for a specific honduran milksnake morph, and he was quick to respond to my query regarding availability, he supplied pictures of what he had, and he also gave me a great price. On top of that, he shipped when he said he would, and the packaging was top notch. I'd highly recommend Rick to anyone.
Paul Weaver

Old 01-10-2004, 01:51 AM   #10
JohnHarper
Thumbs up Rick and Becky Trenney are great people

I have bought several california kingsnakes from him and also a male western hognose. I had the pleasure of meeting both of them at the daytona show in 2003. I reserved my snakes for pick up at the show. And I look forward to seeing them in Daytona in the years to come! Hopefully I will be able to go to show in 2004.
I love the california kingsnakes Rick Trenney produces.

john

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!