Bad Guy JAY AT TURTLES & TORTISES INC TIME WASTER BAD FOR BUSINESS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
Brocthecroc
JAY AT TURTLES & TORTISES INC TIME WASTER BAD FOR BUSINESS

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THIS GUY WASTED 1 FULL YR OF MY LIFE AS HE MADE PROMISE AFTER PROMISE HE WOULD HAVE SOME WEST AFRICAN NILE CROCODILES AVAILABLE FOR SALE BETWEEN OCTOBER AN THIS APRIL ANYWAY I HAD THE MONEY SET ASIDE CALLED HIM HE TOLD ME HE HAD THEM IN STOCK AN THEY WERE AT A ZOO EXHIBIT OR SOMTHIN ALONG THOSE LINES AN SAID THEY WOULD BE READY TO SHIP IN 3 WEEKS THIS WAS RIGHT AROUND MARCH OF THIS YR I WAITED 3 WEEKS 3 WEEKS LATER HE SAYS HE DOES NOT HAVE THEM AN CANT GET THEM BACK THEN HE WENT OFF THE HINGE TO PROMISE ME SMOOTH FRONT CAIMANS HE SAID THEY WOULD BE AVAILABLE AN THAT HE WOULD HAVE SOME 3FT TO 4 FT PALEOSUCHUS MALE TRIGNOTAUS I WAITED ON THOSE AN THEN HE STOPPED ANWSERING HIS PHONE AN JUST IGNORED ME FROM THERE ON OUT AN WHEN I EMAILED HIM AN QUESTIONED HIM ABOUT IT SAME THING WOULD TELL ME HE WAS PLACING AN ORDER WITHHIN THE NEXT WEEK AN NOTHIN EVER CAME THROUGH THAT GUY IS NOTHIN BUT A GOD DAM LIAR AN A TIMEWASTER YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED

Old 04-12-2012, 07:39 AM   #2
Brocthecroc
ITS SAD WHEN SOME SCUM LIKE THIS MAKES PROMISES TO SOMEONE HE CANT KEEP AN THEN LIES OUT OF EVERYTHING I HAD WAITED ON THE WEST AFRICAN NILE CROCS FROM OCTOBER OF 2010 TO BASICALLY NOW IM STILL WAITING I GUESS IM NEVER GETTING ANY AT THIS POINT IN TIME I WISH SOMEONE ON HERE COULD POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECRTION TO SOMEONE WHO CAN GET ME HYBRID CROCS OR ANY TYPE OF CROC

Old 04-12-2012, 09:06 AM   #3
Lucille
Justin, do you have emails that show this prospective transaction? You say you had money 'set aside', did you give the seller a deposit or pay for the critters?
Also, you need not post in caps. Also, if you want to place a 'wanted' ad, it is free, but posting about wanted critters does not go in this forum.

Old 04-13-2012, 12:39 AM   #4
Brocthecroc
hi no i do not but Jay told me this over the telephone i waited all the way back as far as october 2010 till now no i never sent him any payments hes is nothing but a flake an a lier i hope he is reading this post i can post a want add in the critter classifieds but i already know i will not here from nobody or be contacted by anyone cause i know that most private collectors who have crocs do not want to sell them an i have no idea where to even begin to search for hybrid crocodiles i had not seen any nile/moreletes or niletes for a couple yrs or any others

Old 04-13-2012, 01:13 AM   #5
Ameivaboy
@Brocthecroc

If you didnt send him any money what are you complaining about?

No one was stopping you from looking for other sources for your animals.

I've done numerous deals with Jay without issue.

Your thread here is a joke.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:22 AM   #6
edrizzle
the guy is kinda flaky.

no responded cell phone and communication after the sale.

just saying.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:34 AM   #7
Brocthecroc
as edrizzle said previously above does not respond by cell phone an no comminication even after sale an,likes to play games an waste peoples time why would you or someone claim to have animals that they do not have thats a joke an yes hes a total flake he does the same thing to me you call his cell phone an does not anwser or return phone calls or emails an then when questioned about somthin lies out of it telling you he has west african nile crocodiles an that there at a zoo exhibit an will be ready for sale within a week or so when instead" he could have just said Justin im sorry i do not have any crocs at this time or this yr thats honesty right there an then i would not have sat there waiting over a year im very upset about this i do not care i had no wehere else to look an nothing but promises made to me buy this individual. who is nothin but a flake an a lier an could not even have had the decentcy to point me" in the right direction.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:47 AM   #8
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brocthecroc View Post
hi no i do not but Jay told me this over the telephone i waited all the way back as far as october 2010 till now no i never sent him any payments...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brocthecroc
as edrizzle said previously above does not respond by cell phone an no comminication even after sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by edrizzle
the guy is kinda flaky.

no responded cell phone and communication after the sale.

just saying.
Have either of you ever actually completed a transaction with this seller? If not, this entire thread is nothing but a waste of bandwidth. Worst case scenario: he strung you along about something that he ended up not being able to provide..and you can't even really prove that. No one is obligated to sell you anything.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:54 AM   #9
ozz465
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Have either of you ever actually completed a transaction with this seller? If not, this entire thread is nothing but a waste of bandwidth. Worst case scenario: he strung you along about something that he ended up not being able to provide..and you can't even really prove that. No one is obligated to sell you anything.
I agree , this thread should be an info thread ,i hate when people waste my time.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:59 AM   #10
edrizzle
yes i have.

have you?

like i said, i made a purchase with this guy. after the sale, he dodged my calls. regardless if i just wanted to say "thank you", he ghosted after the deal. what more do you want?? tracking number ID's from fedex?? lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!