Info Elusive Reptiles Mike Roque - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2016, 02:35 AM   #21
juliasara
After they review it you can write something to them explaining why you reported it and why you think it shouldn't be on Facebook. Definitely take the time to write something to them, hopefully they reconsider.

Old 09-05-2016, 09:29 AM   #22
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
After they review it you can write something to them explaining why you reported it and why you think it shouldn't be on Facebook. Definitely take the time to write something to them, hopefully they reconsider.
Always do, you never get a response and nothing is ever done. Facebook doesn't care. I reported a photo of three kids hanging by their necks with rope and Facebook did nothing.

Old 09-05-2016, 09:42 AM   #23
juliasara
I know of people who have gotten reported before and their post was deleted and they were locked out of their account for a week. Sometimes they do something, I'm sure not always, but the more people who report it the more likely they are to pay attention.

Old 09-05-2016, 09:46 AM   #24
Black Adder
Quote:
I know of people who have gotten reported before and their post was deleted and they were locked out of their account for a week. Sometimes they do something, I'm sure not always, but the more people who report it the more likely they are to pay attention.

Tbh it is much easier if they are in a group as you can then report directly to group admins and then action usually occurs pretty swiftly.
But still the more who report the more likely the possibility of action being taken

Old 09-05-2016, 10:32 AM   #25
ElexisC
Oh yea of multiple people report the photo etc they are more likely to do something but I've had instances where they do absolutely nothing even if many people report it. Typically they just put a graphic warning over it that you have to click to see it. But if someone reports your profile as a fake they take it down and lock you out till you prove who you are. They way they do things is so backwards but I really hope someone can find out where that person lives/is operating out of and send the humane society in the area or local police. That will be more effective than just reporting posts

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 09-05-2016, 11:48 AM   #26
juliasara
It's already been reported to the authorities according to someone who commented on the post I made on Facebook. She said she was able to get all of his info and called someone local to him

Old 09-05-2016, 03:11 PM   #27
ElexisC
Quote:
It's already been reported to the authorities according to someone who commented on the post I made on Facebook. She said she was able to get all of his info and called someone local to him
Good!

Old 09-05-2016, 08:33 PM   #28
ElexisC
Not sure if anyone has, but I sent him a link to this thread and posted it on an auction of his, the gecko one, well see if he comes and tries to explain himself

Old 09-05-2016, 08:42 PM   #29
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Not sure if anyone has, but I sent him a link to this thread and posted it on an auction of his, the gecko one, well see if he comes and tries to explain himself

I did that yesterday, all he did was block me, delete the comment with link and never showed here and very much doubt he will.
After all why would a scammer even try to explain away what he is trying to do?

Old 09-05-2016, 08:44 PM   #30
ElexisC
As far as I can tell he didn't block me. Just read the message

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!