Inquiry Mike Souza - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-03-2018, 07:03 PM   #41
snakeman236
I am light but your reference denotes you are referring to me like I'm sort of low life....tell you what if you really want to get to know me shoot me your phone number and we can talk straight up...you do not know me at all...so refrain from using such derogatory remarks about a person you don't even know....I never popped baby rattlesnakes either just probed them, how about you.

Yes I did probe and pop the female and she showed scent glands only and probed the same depth as the male.

Old 10-03-2018, 07:13 PM   #42
snakeman236
Why are you continuing on and on with this?? Seems to me you just want to start a fight and all I want to do is move on from this...I mention 40 years of experience to the fact that I don't probe animals until they are hurt or over pop them until they bleed....part of the whole issue on this thread if you really had read the whole thing was that I was hurting the snake by continually probing it....you need to let this go and stop trying to aggravate me...I was able to negotiate a good ending with Blake and that is all that matters...RIGHT??

Old 10-03-2018, 07:22 PM   #43
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman236 View Post
I am light but your reference denotes you are referring to me like I'm sort of low life....tell you what if you really want to get to know me shoot me your phone number and we can talk straight up...you do not know me at all...so refrain from using such derogatory remarks about a person you don't even know....I never popped baby rattlesnakes either just probed them, how about you.

Yes I did probe and pop the female and she showed scent glands only and probed the same depth as the male.
At no time have I ever come close to insinuating you are a lowlife. I have made zero derogatory remarks. Sorry if I seem abrasive to you. As far as not even knowing you, how many people here actually do know you. This is why people on the BOI ask questions. I don't believe you are a bad guy necessarily, but I haven't seen a thoroughness or consistency in from your texts or posts here. My irritating questions usually are either welcomed by passionate defenders, or hated by others. Just sayin'. Again, I look forward to seeing a positive outcome here.

Old 10-03-2018, 08:07 PM   #44
snakeman236
Where I come from and you say '"guys like you" and don't state what they mean by that then you are looking for a fight....you seem to relish your role as instigator of "abrasiveness" and in my opinion you have basically challenged me to a fight. But you are just a computer tough guy and I will not allow you to bully me with your so called "irritating questions"...hence why I gave you my phone number...call me and we will see what a bully you are.

I don't care if you haven't seen an "haven't seen a thoroughness or consistency in from your texts or posts here"...you are one Administrator who had taken an obvious dislike to me....my texts seem spot on considering I was able to make all the issues work out....with all parties happy with the out come.

This situation for the 3rd or 4th time I have mentioned has been settled between me and Mr. Wilson....now get off my back....or call me...I have proceeded through the BOI and made any problems or questions go away.

Old 10-03-2018, 08:09 PM   #45
Chris Kennard
Quote:

Freudian slip? Just kidding. I know you meant to say the same depth as the other female, not the other male.

Old 10-03-2018, 08:20 PM   #46
snakeman236
What no phone call?????.....yeah right....LOL

Old 10-03-2018, 08:53 PM   #47
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
you are one Administrator who had taken an obvious dislike to me.

Just to clarify this, moderators and the Administrator of this site have their names in blue.

Old 10-03-2018, 09:07 PM   #48
snakeman236
nice to know....thank you

Old 10-03-2018, 10:14 PM   #49
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Where I come from and you say '"guys like you" and don't state what they mean by that then you are looking for a fight....you seem to relish your role as instigator of "abrasiveness" and in my opinion you have basically challenged me to a fight. But you are just a computer tough guy and I will not allow you to bully me with your so called "irritating questions"...hence why I gave you my phone number...call me and we will see what a bully you are.

I don't care if you haven't seen an "haven't seen a thoroughness or consistency in from your texts or posts here"...you are one Administrator who had taken an obvious dislike to me....my texts seem spot on considering I was able to make all the issues work out....with all parties happy with the out come.

This situation for the 3rd or 4th time I have mentioned has been settled between me and Mr. Wilson....now get off my back....or call me...I have proceeded through the BOI and made any problems or questions go away.
Melodramatics are usually a defense mechanism used by people who don't want to answer questions directly. Fight? Tough guy? What would you tell me in a phone call that you wouldn't say here? I don't "dislike" you...yet. Although I'm not accustomed to giving my phone number to strangers, I am enticed, just to see how a private phone conversation will show me me what a bully I am lol. I've certainly seen enough Rambo. I truly hope both parties are satisfied in the end. By the way, you dodged a bullet here. Peehaps your a tough guy with "administrators on other sites?

Old 10-03-2018, 10:31 PM   #50
Chris Kennard
By the way Rambo, you never gave me your phone number. Another discrepancy. For shame. I've given enough "food for thought" and you have certainly said your "peace" (?). Good luck. May you successfully preesmd pythons in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!