For Sale Shift boxes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 01-04-2016, 05:48 AM   #1
sdaftarian
Shift boxes

So I took a little break from keeping hots (no incidents, just a girlfriend that wouldn't allow it) and now am getting back into keeping again (got rid of her). I'm sure no one on here knows me but I've been safely keeping hots for close to 15 yrs and this is what I came up with for a shift box when I started keeping hots again. I made these out of 1/4" cast acrylic, makes it way easier to clean when a snake decides the substrate isn't good enough vs a wood shift box, and the water won't hurt it. They are light but very strong. There is no rail or track to get clogged with debris or substrate. The box will latch on its own with a simple push of a hook. All I do after I push the door shut and it latches is stick a small lock on to remove it from the enclosure. You can place warning stickers on these, they stick very well. The top is clear and locks and has a cover on it. I can make the bottom clear as well, and make the top solid and ones that don't open. Very easy to customize. I know there are several people who make shift boxes and nothing against what they make, this is just what I made for myself and am willing to make for others if they are interested. I don't know what I would sell them for, I would like some help on coming up with a fair price if anyone is interested. Also, I am willing to stand behind anything I build and if anything was to break I will gladly repair it. I have made several prototypes and so far all of them have worked great and I even accidentally dropped an empty one and nothing happened to it so pretty durable. I have improved a few minor things from the ones in the pic but its small changes like rounding edges to prevent injuries. I can make them in whatever size you want, and can also put handles for transporting. The ones pictured are 12" x 9" x 5" and 12" x 6" x 5" . I can make them in most colors but only have black and white acrylic at the moment. Can send more pics if needed. Sorry this post is so long.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2016, 09:32 AM   #2
5 string
How much

Old 01-04-2016, 10:30 AM   #3
sdaftarian
I guess it will depend on size but so far everyone thats messaged me says around $70 is a fair price for around the size I have listed considering the cost of the acrylic and the labor.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2016, 10:54 AM   #4
sdversion
Do you have any taller size? Looking for 10x10x10x or 12x12x12.

Old 01-04-2016, 11:16 AM   #5
sdversion
Do you have any contact number? Pm me please

Old 01-04-2016, 03:23 PM   #6
sdaftarian
I can make them any size, 9795752673
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2016, 02:10 PM   #7
lovin2act
I would like one, message sent.

Old 03-17-2016, 04:14 AM   #8
RDB3ART
What is the size of the ones in the photo with the 2 naja? Would that be a good size for an adult naja? also wondering what shipping would roughly be for these.

Old 03-17-2016, 08:55 AM   #9
sdaftarian
That one is a 12 x 9 x 5, thats the size i keep my najas in buy you may be able to put them in one slightly smaller. Shipping is usually around 20ish.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-18-2016, 07:07 PM   #10
FallenParadise
do you still sell these i'd like to get 1 or 2

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!