I need help starting a website - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Old 03-20-2014, 08:25 AM   #1
Gypsysoul876
I need help starting a website

I would really love to create a website based on the species I would love to start working with, I am looking for a free website with the option to open up to a higher quality when I can afford to do so, after my business reaches off a little bit.

This site will first and foremost be organized where information can be easier to find, one species that I plan on keeping and those that I am interested down the line.

Weebly, Wix both confuse the heck out of me.

While information comes first, a small section for a shop would be great to ad to it as well, any suggestions?

Old 03-20-2014, 08:44 AM   #2
Lucille
You have everything you need here, at no cost to you. You can participate in the forums, start discussions about those particular kinds of reptiles you favor, advertise when you have critters to sell.
Why not start off easy, here? Running a website yourself has more headaches than you might think.

Old 03-20-2014, 01:12 PM   #3
WebSlave
At one time I offered personal forums to members for a small fee, but it never really did well so I discontinued it. I do the same thing on my http://www.CornSnakes.com website and it has been much better received there for some reason.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!