Inquiry: Mike Welker (Ocotillo Herpetofauna & Invertebrates) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-07-2008, 11:09 AM   #21
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonata64
LadyViper is a very gullible woman who believes the lies and slander spread by HCU members about me. If I were her I would not continue to make public slanderous statements about people or she could find herself in the middle of a slander lawsuit. LadyViper has never done business with me and she does not know anyone who I have done business with. So, really, she should have kept her mouth shut because she had nothing to offer in feedback as requested by the original poster.
OK, now I know that you're an idiot, and so does everyone reading this. Threatening a lawsuit over what Pam said? Yeah right.

Old 01-07-2008, 01:08 PM   #22
Suncoast Herpetological
Oops...missed the name under her handle. Sorry about that

Old 01-07-2008, 03:33 PM   #23
Zonata64
Here we go

All,

This post was NOT an invitation for Aaron or anyone with HCU to post THEIR views and interpretation of HCU's agenda. It was also not an invitation to get a debate started about their agenda, their interpretation of their agenda or the consequences of their agenda. Which I have lots of detailed opinion about but I don't debate issues on public forums. Look at how this post is trying to be hijacked by LadyViper and the HCU boys to spread their agenda and start a flame war with me. If I had the time to argue with people on forums I would have kept up the debates on Kingsnake, Field Herp Forum, Exotic Animal Forum and NC ARK. Again, I will not debate issues on public forums. I did not say why I don't support HCU and they are trying so hard to get a debate going. Further, one of the forum trolls is now trying to get a flame war going with me. I am not going to get into a debate about the legal actions I have looked into. FYI the issue goes well beyond this forum. So have fun wasting your life here. I have a life and I am getting back to it.

Have a good day,

Mike Welker
OHI2007@elp.rr.com

Old 01-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #24
lanceheads
Mike,
I don't have an issue with you except, I haven't seen any "HCU" boys, as you call them, try to debate with you here. Pam Roberts stated her opinion which she is entitled to do, as long as she keeps it on topic. Aaron stated his opinion also and strayed from the topic. However, the "boys" as you speak of, haven't.

I, however, posted about longnose snakes and their ability to eat rodents, nothing about the HCU, so I'm sure you weren't talking about me being one of the "boys".
At least I hope not.

Randal Berry

Old 01-07-2008, 05:09 PM   #25
hgrub
back on topic

the zookeeper(my customer) decide against getting those longnose, glossy, patchnose, etc.

I still would like to try getting those snake for myself, but since I have had numerous problems with wild caught animals. The most common problem is they just don't feed no matter how hard my customers have tried. The fact that them being shipped around the world doesn't help too. I once imported scalet kingsnake, one of the most beautiful snake I've ever seen. Sadly that animal never interested in any food and died in my customer's care. Never imported any wild caught ever since(almost a year already)except one big group CH ball python that I have someone handpick for me.

So I'll be waiting for CBB animals that accept rodent and thank y'all for the info.

thanks
T

Old 01-07-2008, 09:24 PM   #26
Aaron Mattson
Sorry to offend you Mike. I wasn't trying to start a debate. You mentioned HCU, and another poster(Suncoast Herpetological) specifically asked who or what HCU was. I was responding to his request for information.

Old 01-08-2008, 01:50 AM   #27
danielsmn1
ON Topic.....

In reference to the inquiry on Mike.... I have recently had the oppotunity of meeting Mike and speaking with him. I also purchased a PR of River Road Suboc, locality red milks, a tiger hog baby and sibling, african house snake and some four lined rats. None of which I have had any issues with. He also made it very clear that any issues i have would be taken care of.

As for the WC animals. As far as I know, He is treating all for parasites....I also know that he does not collect everything he sees. Having been with him herping... I can't count how many atrox, scuts, gophers, BOX TURTLES, etc have been moved off the road. The only animals I have seen him keep are ones that he needsfor his personal collection and a couple here and there for customers.

To sum it up....He has earned my future business. Sorry for the long post.

Michael Daniels

Old 01-08-2008, 01:29 PM   #28
hgrub
Thanks for the information Michael. At least now I'm not totally in the dark about Mike's business side now.

Appriciate it man.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!