Parasites and Nervous System Disorders Barcreptiles.com VERY UNHAPPY - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:27 AM   #51
Kairo
Spell check off, and can't spell *warning*

Old 09-25-2007, 11:29 AM   #52
Kairo
Yea SIX warnings why????? What the hell did i do wrong? Talked about UPS? What? Good lord, it's a joke.

I attcked not one person calling names, watched my step and told my story. What gives.

Crazy crap.

Screw this!

Old 09-25-2007, 11:35 AM   #53
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairo

It's ILLEGAL to use them if it's against their policy to not ship snakes.
Something is illegal if it is against the law. An action is not necessarily illegal if it is against the policy of a private company; that doesn't mean they cannot sue for damages if damages occur, they can; but it is not per se illegal.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:38 AM   #54
Kairo
OH i read my warnings! Because people email me off the board and don't want to be part of a three ring circus? And ByronsBoas...well, very good business practices there! Not, so he got mad! AWWW ok, Byron i'm sorryyyyyy! Ahahaha

You know i deal with people off this board who i buy from, i have their numbers and sites. This is crazy. I'm not a child. Warning points??? Yea i read about them.
IT's all been a joke...from Dans bad taste in his mouth (lmfao) to all the name calling.

I don't deserve 6 points (or did not) then.

I do now!!!!!!

See ya ;0

Old 09-25-2007, 11:40 AM   #55
JudyC
Quote:
Yea SIX warnings why????? What the hell did i do wrong? Talked about UPS? What? Good lord, it's a joke.

I attcked not one person calling names, watched my step and told my story. What gives.

Crazy crap.

Screw this!
Did you read the reasons for the points and check which thread/post they were referring to? No one said you called names or attacked anyone without merit. What you did was to go on a long, rambling journey of hearsay.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=546120#post546120'

Old 09-25-2007, 11:40 AM   #56
kmurphy
Quote:
It's ILLEGAL to use them if it's against their policy to not ship snakes.
Pamela, most of the regular fauna members are well aware of UPS policy and do not break it.

Saying "you can get sued" does not make a policy illegal. You can get sued for having rotten steps if someone falls while walking on them. It is not illegal to have rotten steps just stupid.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:41 AM   #57
Kairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Something is illegal if it is against the law. An action is not necessarily illegal if it is against the policy of a private company; that doesn't mean they cannot sue for damages if damages occur, they can; but it is not per se illegal.

What???? Well using a service for something against their policy is illegal now isn't it? Like stripping is fine, but give a handjob, and now it's wrong and illegal!!!! Put a King Cobra on UPS....damn need i say more.

I'm gone.

Maybe banned because some people went crying....

Ta Ta

Old 09-25-2007, 11:45 AM   #58
Wilomn
Quote:

What???? Well using a service for something against their policy is illegal now isn't it? Like stripping is fine, but give a handjob, and now it's wrong and illegal!!!! Put a King Cobra on UPS....damn need i say more.

I'm gone.

Maybe banned because some people went crying....

Ta Ta
Rich we need 2 more warings. One for absolute stupidity repeated applied and another for totally insane.

You could call them Kairo 1 and Kairo 2.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:46 AM   #59
Kairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Pamela, most of the regular fauna members are well aware of UPS policy and do not break it.

Saying "you can get sued" does not make a policy illegal. You can get sued for having rotten steps if someone falls while walking on them. It is not illegal to have rotten steps just stupid.
I understand anyone can be sued for anything, yes.

But knowing that you are using a service that does not accept what you are doing is not only wrong, of course it is, it crosses that line to make it illegal.

Illegal does mean "in violation of" that is what shipping animals not allowed would be, in violation of. C'mon...Sheesh.

Fedex is the better bet. They don't ask, they simply ship. Well sometimes.

I'm telling ya it's getting harder to ship without getting your Butt burned. It will happen perhaps, states today (as we see in the news) are not too happy about snake ownership.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:47 AM   #60
Kairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Rich we need 2 more warings. One for absolute stupidity repeated applied and another for totally insane.

You could call them Kairo 1 and Kairo 2.
Yea want a ban on me...i have ben banned before, kiss my ASS!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!