Heather Wong aka. Lady Ohhh... Super person to deal with - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2006, 10:03 PM   #1
Serafim
Heather Wong aka. Lady Ohhh... Super person to deal with

I just completed a purchase from Heather Wong aka Lady ohhh for two Leos for my children. Heather was great with her communication. And the Leos were better than I expected.. The male is huge and eats great. She took alot of care in packaging the animals for shipment. Insulated correctly and heated for cool weather. Heather went the extra step and contacted me when shipping agent did not update their website.. She showed true concern for these animals as living beings not just a product. And our communications back and forth were very pleasant.. I would advise anyone interested in doing business with Heather to rest assured.. She is great to work with and her animals are healthy and not misrepresented. Thanks so much Heather and I cannot wait to do business again... And will do so soon with no hesitation

Old 12-14-2006, 10:05 PM   #2
Cat_72
Ah....you got those 2 adorable Leos?? Lucky kids!

Though I have never done business with Heather, I would never hesitate to do so. She's a great gal who genuinely cares about her herps.

Old 12-15-2006, 12:06 AM   #3
SPJ
I sold her an animal recently. Great to deal with. Can't go wrong dealing with her.

Old 12-15-2006, 01:08 AM   #4
garweft
Glad to hear that. She spends some of her time answering questions in the regular forums, and not just putting up more ads. That to me says she is not just in it for money, and truly cares about peoples success with an animal. So it's nice to hear everything went smoothly.

Old 02-07-2007, 10:27 PM   #5
doug-ferrin
I agree

Heather and I just completed a transaction that went smoothly.

Thank you Heather,

Doug

Old 01-03-2008, 01:00 PM   #6
sixgunsun1177
I just completed a trade with Heather Wong. She's great. Everything went perfectly, communications were top notch and I really couldn't ask for nicer Ball Pythons.

Heather scored a customer and word of mouther for life.

Thanks for the Great Ball Pythons and the great experience Heather!
www.heathersherps.com

Old 01-03-2008, 05:40 PM   #7
Fedawg
I agree , Heather is a way cool person.

Derek

Old 01-03-2008, 09:47 PM   #8
varnyard
I have never dealt with Heather, but I would in a heartbeat, she is one of the good girls.

Old 01-03-2008, 11:34 PM   #9
twh49801
some time ago heather and i did a breeding loan,she is the REAL DEAL !!!

Old 01-04-2008, 12:23 PM   #10
Python Dreams
Heather is a great person to do business with... She did a relatively high-end purchase from me without any problems at all... I even have a Pastel of hers kidnapped over here!
Tom Baker

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!