Wanted HUGE, HUGE, HUGE Female Dragon (German Giant GENES?) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 02-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
FlyRiverTurtle
Question HUGE, HUGE, HUGE Female Dragon (German Giant GENES?)

Hello,

I have a huge normal phase male (as far as I know,he is normal phase) that just keeps growing. Maybe german giant or?

My goal is to start selective breeding over the years not for morphs as in colors but to one day down the line create very LARGE GIANT Dragons. 3 foot or larger would be a DREAM!

Does anybody out there have a HUGE regular or even morph (color) German giant female that is very over sized now or for her age (not from overfeeding) and growing or even just a extremely over-sized regular adult?

Anything considered!

Although normal phase is preferred to keep cost down as I am mostly interested in size, if she is BIG enough or her parents were BIG enough and you have proof, send pictures and info my way.

I need a eventual HUGE (in the genes) mate for my HUGE male.

THE BIGGER THE BETTER!

Normal phase giant preferred but not needed, SIZE MATTERS MOST even if there is another morph color within!

The bigger female, the better or if younger dragon for sale having two extremely LARGE parents with proof please, run it by me.

Look forward to replies,
Steve

BTW: Does anybody know the size of the largest dragon ever recorded? The parents of my large male "normal phase" were just over 24" and just under 23" according to the seller's ad & photo's I seen as well as my babies growth rate and size today as a sub adult from this local line. I believe it!

He was the first born and extremely larger the even his brothers and sisters.

I will be keeping and raising every clutch for the next few years until/if I can top the scales within a few years. I need good massive (size) genes for my starting point!

NOTE: When I say size, I am more referring to inches long rather then weight.

Thanks Again,
Steve

Also, as silly as it may sound -- If I succeed -- I will give and ship the first second giant baby I produce to whoever provides me with the female although it may take years, I will be around!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!