Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 90 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-15-2016, 04:13 PM   #891
chads300
*wright*

Old 08-25-2016, 07:58 PM   #892
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post
This clown just tried to add me on Facebook. Moreover, he is selling my snakes on his personal page (Mel C Kruger).

I guess because his stupid KRITTERS page is known as a scamming site.

This crook even stole some of he pictures from my page to post on his (sir and dam). When a visitor confronted him about the misleading information he posted (possible het)...no answer from him.

Anyone is a fool to deal with this crook who doesn't know a thing about snakes.

The BronX BoA
He's having fun with you because he knows you have no balls to do anything about it.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:01 PM   #893
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by chads300 View Post
Alex if I were you , I would get ahold of the psp in his area and press charges for theft by deception. Due to the value of the snakes that would be an f(2) and however many snakes he has of yours would be how many counts he would be charged with. Have read this thread front to back and it's clear he is stringing you along and in my opinion had never had any intentions of giving you anything, hence why he is trying to sell something that he illegally has. I went threw the same situation with atv parts and had to go threw this so I know your pain. And if Kruger still has all your snakes as he said he does and can prove it I will pay to have them shipped back to you but I would like to see proof of all of them.
It's never that simple and to expect anything to be done is pointless, but NY would send a swat team to his house as far as the gun issue goes.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:05 PM   #894
Dro B
Quote:
Also what is the total value on said snakes he has?
Even if you are a cop everything you just said is impossible.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:12 PM   #895
Dro B
Quote:
Alex honestly this guy was just stealing from you from the get go, he thinks he got free snakes and made some money on them and NEVER had any intention of paying you or giving you a bang bang, or sending the snakes back. Here's where I am at, my offer still stands, I will eat the shipping on your snakes, but I want proof he still has all of them, and I will hold it open until TOMORROW! And if he does not accept them from looking at all the messages and texts, there is MORE than enough evidence there for theft by deception movable property(f2) and I strongly suggest going that route and beings I've been threw this before I will help you every step of the way, this has been almost a year now and it's obvious what has happened and enough is enough
At this point, I declare you delusional, or, you are Krueger looking for more ways to have fun at Bronx boas expense because you know you got away with it and he isn't gonna do jack about it. With your intelligence level and cocky confidence I'll go with the latter.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:26 PM   #896
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
At this point, I declare you delusional, or, you are Krueger looking for more ways to have fun at Bronx boas expense because you know you got away with it and he isn't gonna do jack about it. With your intelligence level and cocky confidence I'll go with the latter.
That's a pretty serious accusation you just made with no proof other than him asking questions and his writing style? The account was registered in 2012, I think that would have been caught with an IP search before now.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 08-26-2016, 12:57 PM   #897
chads300
Dro b or whatever your name is, you really should get your facts straight and read the whole post. I offered to eat the shipping so Bronx could get his snakes back and before you cock off at the keyboard I am pretty sure that I know how to go about getting the actions of law involved considering I had $3,000 in atv parts taken from me on a similar senario. Bronx p.m me I have a couple updates for you

Old 08-26-2016, 06:35 PM   #898
Dro B
Quote:
Dro b or whatever your name is, you really should get your facts straight and read the whole post. I offered to eat the shipping so Bronx could get his snakes back and before you cock off at the keyboard I am pretty sure that I know how to go about getting the actions of law involved considering I had $3,000 in atv parts taken from me on a similar senario. Bronx p.m me I have a couple updates for you
I'm not bieng cocky here, there are 100 threads here about people saying they'll get the cops involved, calling the police, going to the feds, and 99.999% of the time they're told they need to file suit in civil court and almost never get any criminal action involved. Krueger is toying with Bronx boas on facebook, then you come out of the woodwork offering to pay shopping for a total stranger, making blank threats even if you don't realize how hollow they are, for a man who has the money to pay to have the animals shipped back to him. If you are someone trying to do something nice for someone else, good on you, but I'm very skeptical at this point considering the things going on right now, and considering Krueger a con artist, it isn't too rediculous of me to think he may have a secondary profile. If not I apologive even though I didn't say that's rhe case, simply that it's a possibility, but you'll see what I mean when you try to "get law enforcement involvement" why I say the rest of what I said. Having local police involved with stolen motor vehicle parts is a far cry from having state or federal agencies get involved over a bad snake deal. They'll look at it and say it's a civil matter which is why I suggest using the felon in possession of a firearm angle to get the ball rolling. New York does not play around with guns.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:38 PM   #899
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
I'm not bieng cocky here, there are 100 threads here about people saying they'll get the cops involved, calling the police, going to the feds, and 99.999% of the time they're told they need to file suit in civil court and almost never get any criminal action involved. Krueger is toying with Bronx boas on facebook, then you come out of the woodwork offering to pay shopping for a total stranger, making blank threats even if you don't realize how hollow they are, for a man who has the money to pay to have the animals shipped back to him. If you are someone trying to do something nice for someone else, good on you, but I'm very skeptical at this point considering the things going on right now, and considering Krueger a con artist, it isn't too rediculous of me to think he may have a secondary profile. If not I apologive even though I didn't say that's rhe case, simply that it's a possibility, but you'll see what I mean when you try to "get law enforcement involvement" why I say the rest of what I said. Having local police involved with stolen motor vehicle parts is a far cry from having state or federal agencies get involved over a bad snake deal. They'll look at it and say it's a civil matter which is why I suggest using the felon in possession of a firearm angle to get the ball rolling. New York does not play around with guns.
Let me just say, before I read further, I don't think any of those were convicted felons circumventing the law trading guns across state lines using his mother's name. That right there is a federal crime.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:40 PM   #900
ElexisC
Also I do believe an IP check was done earlier in the thread because someone did create a fake account, if that wasn't this thread I apologize but it happens in 90% of the ones I've read honestly. So the IP would have been caught of this guy was a fake of Krugers

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger