Info repozinlasterp@gmail.com 'scrapmetal' aka Fred Wilson - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-19-2017, 08:47 PM   #11
gangemiwsenior
They contacted me now for Armored Skinks useing john Wilson they are such dirt bags

Old 03-19-2017, 09:19 PM   #12
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangemiwsenior View Post
They contacted me now
Curious, how did they contact you William?

Old 03-19-2017, 09:44 PM   #13
gangemiwsenior
They email you pull up Fred Wilson search I posted they emails

Old 03-19-2017, 09:53 PM   #14
Robert Walker
Quote:
They email you pull up Fred Wilson search I posted they emails
I appreciate you responding, but I'll admit, I'm at a loss in trying to decipher what you mean.

Old 03-19-2017, 09:57 PM   #15
gangemiwsenior
Ok go to the search icon above type in Fred Wilson you will Sr a post by me open I and you will see emails I copied and posted

Old 03-20-2017, 07:58 AM   #16
Robert Walker
Quote:
Ok go to the search icon above type in Fred Wilson you will Sr a post by me open I and you will see emails I copied and posted
Thank you.

Old 03-23-2017, 12:43 AM   #17
southflreptiles
This person emailed me about Redfoot tortoise hatchlings. Saying they were very interested. Said they couldn't use PayPal so they would need to send me a bank check. Asked for my phone number address and total cost for shipping. I don't know if they were fishing for my address to try and come steal reptiles or what but I gave them my office address. Of course nothing arrived. And they emailed me saying something that there secretary over paid me and I would need to deposit the money into their account. I just stopped responding.

Old 03-23-2017, 05:29 AM   #18
gangemiwsenior
Yes that is there scam they overpay with a phony money order hopping you will send a third party a refund for overpayment

Old 03-23-2017, 12:40 PM   #19
nickolasanastasiou
Pardon me, but we have not suddenly had a rule change whereby derogatory name-calling has become acceptable practice here. I have been seeing a number of instances as of late. Even if the shoe fits in some situations, there is a standard we have been seeking to maintain. I will take any further instances to task.

Old 03-23-2017, 12:40 PM   #20
nickolasanastasiou
https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...9&postcount=19

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!