Bad Guy Denny Joe Hatcher, avoid buying or selling from him - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #11
BlooHiss
Don't forget that Denny enlisted a friend to call and harass Ken, pretending to make a sale only to back out and waste everyone's time on purpose. That effort could have been used to someone who was actual serious and it's shady and low to intentionally mess with someone just for revenge. Been following his BOI thread and that guy is legit crazy!

Old 10-07-2011, 05:39 PM   #12
hhmoore
Actually, that "friend" was Denny himself, using the email from the website he created to sell reptiles...I knew I was forgetting something.

Old 10-07-2011, 05:49 PM   #13
rcarichter
Ken: Glad you finally decided to post this.

Harald: Have you considered a career writing cliff notes? Excellent synopsis of a long work of fiction!

Noelle

Old 10-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #14
lanceheads
Dang! I was hoping this was going to be a certifiable bad guy thread ABOUT Ken! I need more info on him when I give my paper on the History of the IHS in Maryland next year! I keep looking for dirt on Ken, and I can't find it! arrrghhh! I guess I'll call him, "Mr. Teflon" or "squeaky clean".

Old 10-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #15
Ken Foose
Randal, keep that up and I'm going to force you to be program director too. I think I have one, but if not, you are on my "what can I find for him to do list". I'm watching you son.

Old 10-08-2011, 11:39 AM   #16
VegasBilly
Aaah, but all of you are forgetting Ken's amazing ability to maintain his svelte physique on less than $20/week. Like the Miracle of Loaves and Fishes, he is able to feed the masses for a week at a time on only one bucket of chicken!

Bill

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!