Bad Guy Shannon Brooks of Scotsburg NY - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:01 AM   #11
LarryGrant
Sorry to hear you got ripped off. Is it just me or does it seem like more and more scum is coming into the hobby? People wonder why I wont send money and will drive 500 miles to pick something up...well.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #12
hhmoore
Rose, if you are going to PM me, it would be nice if you left your settings to allow a response....

Old 10-07-2011, 12:54 PM   #13
hhmoore
* I shouldn't ASSume that it is Rose...it could just as easily be Shannon.
Either way, ltdtokay - until your name is corrected, any posts you make outside of this thread will be removed.

Old 10-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #14
hhmoore
Rose (or Shannon),
Thanks for spamming my business email...
Not sure how you figure I'm taking sides by enforcing the rules of this site; but, whatever. I'm not going to quote you, or check on anything regarding this situation - if you want your side told, or to dispute the claim, post it right here.
And don't forget to contact WebSlave about changing the name in your profile, or anything you have posted will be removed when your account is banned.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #15
johnthebaptist
I am very interested in hearing Rose/Shannons side to the story. I am curious how it is 5 months later, i do not have the vision cage i paid for or the money i sent. Also curious as to why they have stopped answering my emails. I cant say for sure that wether it was Shannon or Rose who scammed me as they both use to same emails ect. What i can be certain of is that i was ripped off and the person who ripped me off is a proven liar.

Old 10-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #16
WebSlave
Sorry, but I was contacted by this person, and he or she claimed the account name should be under Shannon Brooks, yet the email address (rbourgoine@stny.rr.com) indicated someone else. Apparently whoever this is apparently wants to play footloose and fancy free with the truth. There were ample notices all over this site about a REAL full name being required during registration but he or she chose to ignore that requirement. At this point whoever this is has absolutely no credibility with me at this point.

The account has already been banned by Harald and the posts made by that account deleted. That is the bed he or she chose to make and sleep in as far as I am concerned.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:29 PM   #17
hhmoore
After reading the response to the initial infraction, and the email I received, I figured it was Shannon - that's why I included him in the last two posts. I would have no problem lifting the ban if you choose to put Shannon's name on the account (the deleted post wasn't terribly relevant, anyway).
Otherwise, as far as I am concerned, there is nothing stopping Shannon from registering an account in his own name if he wants to address this thread.

(This is why I specifically said to include me as a recipient...had I seen an indication that Shannon had made an effort to correct his information before the deadline, I would not have banned the account)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!