Bcagle ... And Mouthing Off - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-08-2003, 06:37 PM   #1
JungleHabitats
Bcagle ... And Mouthing Off

oK.... i was reading the KS forum on boas when a person asked of why he couldnt read the BOI ok but to the point here was a reply made by Bill Cagle i thought i would share one reason you might want to think before making a purchase from him as this is what he thinks of anyone that uses this board for information ... and i QUOTE:
Posted by: BCAGLEREPS at Fri Aug 8 14:51:40 2003 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ]

BOARD OF IDIOTS? REAL REPTILE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR SUCH GARBAGE. PEOPLE SURFING THE BOI SHOULD BE CLEANING CAGES, SCRUBBING WATER BOWLS, FEEDING ANIMALS, SWEEPING THE FLOOR, OR ANYTHING ELSE PRODUCTIVE THEY CAN FIND TO DO. SORRY GUYS, SAW THIS POST AND JUST COULDN'T RESIST.

YOUR FRIEND AND FELLOW HERPER, BILL

ok i like the last statement
YOUR FRIEND AND FELLOW HERPER, BILL
i have no friends that speak like this to me !!!

Old 08-08-2003, 09:20 PM   #2
Ken Harbart
Actually, I'm sure what Bill meant to say is that real reptile people don't peddle overpriced terminally ill snakes with no regards or remorse.

I'm sure he also meant to toss something in there about egotistical, self-centered individuals who are legends in their own minds only. Yep, Bill has been, and always will be, a real winner in my book

Old 08-08-2003, 10:40 PM   #3
WebSlave
Actually I moved this thread from the Birds Discussion forum. Perhaps Alan REALLY meant it to go there.

Old 08-08-2003, 10:57 PM   #4
JungleHabitats
birds ... yeah its for the birds ....

Ken thats EXACTLY what he meant to say but with his limited ability to tell the truth to his self and others he lost his limited train of thought. I thought it was really Egotictical to say what he said but i still havent forgot the IBD thred where he 150 infatically denied any responibility in what he sold and continuosly passed the buck ... but heey hes the Elvis of Boas RIGHT lol a real legend in his own mind ...
Rich sorry i didnt realize where i had posted this at originally i just saw General discussions and went at it thanks for the move ...lol

Old 08-08-2003, 11:03 PM   #5
JungleHabitats
of course the KS Gustapo deleted it

The little Hitlers have since removed Cagles ramblings and the thread ... ImAgInE that !!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!