ASF (African Soft Furred Rats!) NE Florida, SE Georgia - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 09:03 AM   #1
mcavana
ASF (African Soft Furred Rats!) NE Florida, SE Georgia

Get rid of that weekly feed bill by producing your own feeders without the stink!!! Lots of ASF's bred to the highest standards available for immediate pickup. Colony created from 4 unrelated lines.

This colony includes different examples of:
*Head spotting : Heterozygous for White Spotting (Usually body all one color with white stripe on head)
*Pied: Homozygous for White Spotting (Usually all white head with patch of color on back)
*Self: Normal, no spotting gene (All one color)
*Albino
*Non Albino

Entire colony has exercise wheels, and is fed Mazuri 6F exclusively to ensure optimum health.

The Price is $4 per rat male or female, minimum order of 6 rats. Local pickup in Jacksonville, Fl. May be willing to personally deliver or meet for large orders within 200 miles for additional fee.

Check out this caresheet that I co-authored to learn more about this unique hard to find species. http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=70828

I feed my entire snake collection ASF's exclusively. This includes Ball Pythons, Ratsnakes, Kingsnakes, Milksnakes, Cornsakes, and Boa's. A natural food source for many African snakes, these rodents are the proven key to getting Ball Python's and other African species that refuse to eat back on track!

Please send me a private messsage or email me for a quote or with any questions. mccaavv@yahoo.com I am new to Fauna, but not new to these rats. Check me out at ball-pythons.net

Mike Cavanaugh
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread