SOLD!! Young Adult Yellow Ackies for TRADE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 07-16-2010, 10:30 PM   #1
chris allen
Young Adult Yellow Ackies for TRADE

I have a young adult pair of Yellow Ackies, that I got last year and they were right around a year old when i got them. They produced a good clutch of 10 eggs for me, they were passed half term incubating and my thermostat stuck cooking the eggs, so I know they can produce....just getting into some more snakes and would like to trade if possible. Mainly looking for Either Male pied or Albino, or open to offers for others as well as morph only Boas. email me
cgallen.nj@verizon.net
chris allen
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #2
hoppingherps
Man your glad my wife did not see this one I would not have any snakes left at all, or my soul. She would've traded them all for these

Old 07-18-2010, 07:42 PM   #3
chris allen
If you still have others to trade let me know, lol, could just make each of our boxes bigger!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #4
chris allen
Here's a couple pics of them. Pics were from over the winter, they look the same, just shedding right now. Eat very well on dubia, crix, and f/t pinkies/fuzzies.

Contact User Check User
Old 07-21-2010, 09:02 PM   #5
AF1Bird
PM sent.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
chris allen
Sorry they are already gone. thanks
chris
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!