Trade Leopard & crested geckos for Birds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 10-24-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
kam2391
Leopard & crested geckos for Birds

Looking to trade leopard and crested geckos for parrots... let me know if anyone is interested. Many different proven breeders to trade.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
chondroqueen
What type of parrots are you looking for? I have several pets that I am looking to rehome and may consider trading. PM me if you are interested.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:22 PM   #3
kam2391
I am open to just about everything. What do you have? I am more concerned temper and age than breed.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #4
chondroqueen
Would the birds be kept as a pet by you, or would you breed them? I am joining the military and have kept birds for many years but am wanting to get away from keeping them since my husband is just as interested in the reptiles as I am, and they are way easier to maintain and to move around than birds are. Right now I have a white capped pionus, a peach faced lovebird, and a pineapple conure (she is a little plucked on her wings at the moment but the feathers are coming back) I am looking to rehome.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
kam2391
Oh wow, White Capped Pionus is exactly what I have been looking for, I have done alot of research and I was hoping for a Senegal or a Pionus. I do not breed birds though. I just want another pet parrot. Please PM me some more info about this Pionus. I am very interested!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!