Good Guy Guy J. Scavone - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2010, 03:21 AM   #1
jere000
Guy J. Scavone

I had someone ask about the experience with the auction that Guy Scavone held.I just wanted to say that not only was it a fun experience, but I got a killer deal on a Hypo Motley.Guy was great to deal with and I won't hesitate to do business with him in the future.In fact I'm looking forward to trying to grab an Albino Motley at the next auction. No one bid on it!!! Kidding... kind of Here's his site if anyone wanted to check it out for themselves.
http://www.albinoboa.com/

Old 11-04-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
scavoneg
Jere, thanks for the kind words! Glad you had such a positive experience.

Thanks!!! and bid again on the new auction!!!

guy

Old 11-04-2010, 03:46 PM   #3
boakid
Yes... Guy Scavone is one of the good guys, i have dealt with him and it worked out great.

Old 11-05-2010, 11:36 PM   #4
scavoneg
Thanks Boakid!!!! Not sure who you really are, but thanks for the kind words

There's over 70 snakes on the new auction, hopefully something will catch you eye!!!

Guy

Old 11-05-2010, 11:37 PM   #5
scavoneg
HA! My bad... suppose I should have looked at your sig! Thanks Richard... hope that Motley goes big for you this year!!!

guy

Old 11-06-2010, 03:00 AM   #6
Amaury Gil
I would have to agree! don't hesitate on doing business with Guy. Great snake and his customer services is top notch.

Im waiting for the next one to start already! Pick up one of the best snakes in my collection at his Albinoboa aution.

Old 11-07-2010, 01:18 AM   #7
scavoneg
Thanks Amaury!! Hope she makes you some killer babies!

Old 11-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #8
jere000
I just wanted to let Guy know that she took a rat and is adjusting well thanks again.

Old 11-10-2010, 04:29 PM   #9
Nick & Chelsea
Wow, How do I get in on this gig..? Auction..? Sounds like a wonderful thing to me, and with all of the positive feedback... Nice

Old 11-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #10
jere000
Just follow the link I posted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!