Good Guy Guy J. Scavone - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:21 AM   #11
scavoneg
Nick & Chelsea, feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions.

Jere, glad to hear she's doing well for you. Certainly one of the nicest hypo mots I've ever produced!

guy

Old 11-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #12
scavoneg
Sorry. You can reach me at guy@scavone.com or feel free to call... 248.835.9o8o.

guy

Old 11-13-2010, 09:34 AM   #13
RachelsBoa
I also had a good experience with the auction. Got a very nice motley female het anery for a STEAL! Guy was very easy to deal with and quick to answer any questions.

Rachel Squier

Old 11-14-2010, 06:20 PM   #14
scavoneg
Thanks Rachel!! Hope she makes you a bunch of babies.

There's only two hours left in the auction... you should snatch another one up!!

guy

Old 06-09-2011, 10:16 PM   #15
jere000
I figured I should update this thread now that I have pictures of what I received from Guy.I'm still very pleased with the hypo motley I got from him.
She came in good health and has stayed that way.Anyways here's the pictures.

If anyones interested Guy has another auction coming up.You can get some good boas for a pretty good deal.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:19 PM   #16
ShadowAceD
I just got an animal I won in one of Guy's auctions.

Bidding on the animal was easy and painless.

There were some minor issues I had, but Guy was quick to settle them for me without hesitation.

As far as communication goes, Guy is quick to respond to e-mails or phone calls and he answers all of your questions honestly.

Thank you for being patient and understanding with me, Guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!