Good Guy Hectic Life Reptiles aka Jessica Ambrose - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
luvatfirstrosy
Talking Hectic Life Reptiles aka Jessica Ambrose

Here's the scoop...I don't want to jinx myself as it seems my luck has been very very good in my dealing with the fauna world....because (drum roll please) I HAVE ANOTER GREAT EXPERIENCE TO REPORT!!!!!

Jessica, who goes by Hecticlifereptiles on here sold me a reverse trio of Kenyan sand boas. I've wanted to get them for some time, thought they'd be neat to have in my sons room. Anyway chatted with her on fauna chat for a few and she gave me the wonderful deal on reverse trio, how could I say no right!?! Plus right near my son's birthday dream come true.

So we worked the deal out and waited for her to get the all clear from the fedex people to ship, and everything was smooth as butter. The little kenyans were super carefully packed, with a heat warmer, each little bag was clearly marked....and she gave me paperwork on each of these little gems, their eating habits, dob, bathroom habits, how often their tanks were cleaned. All of this for snakes that weren't very expensive. Now, I think to myself, if she does this for "Cheaper end" snakes she must do the same if not more for the higher end.

All I can say is thank you so much Jessica for being so great about Communication, there was plenty of it, she emailed me to give me updates about when they ate, and such. Even about when she got the go ahead to ship. When I told her what I wanted them for she offered to ship early before I got the Payment to her. She's a great person who's heart is in the right place.

She's another person to add to my will buy from list and for me that list now totals five people that I've met online. I'm pretty careful and picky about who I'll trust my money too, and who more importantly who I'll risk my collection on.

Anyway Jessica Ambrose is one of the good guys. Just my two cents, but sometimes that's all you need when you're trying to make your choice about buying from someone. She's good people!

Luvatfirstrosy
Emily Johnson

Old 04-06-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
JessAZOreptiles
Bought some king snakes from Jessica and it was a smooth transaction no problems. Would recommend her to anyone.

Thanks, AZO Reptiles
Azo & Jessica

Old 04-12-2011, 10:38 AM   #3
HecticLifeReptiles
Thank you Both for your outstanding BOI. Emily, How are those Sand Boas doing, I won't consider our transaction complete until they all eat for you. So please let me know when they do. Best of wishes to you in yur upcoming projects Jess and Tom of AZO Reptiles. You all were gems to work with and very patient.

Jessica Ambrose
www.hlreptiles.webs.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!