Good Guy Walter Smith - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:19 AM   #1
charlene.dourty
Walter Smith

So I figure the old thread wasn't up to standards, and it wasn't so I took the moderator's advice and opened a new one with the link to the old thread.

I know this is a VERY old thread but I want to clear up a wrong that I made many years ago. I was the one that started this thread back in 2003. I was only a year into the whole world of herps and very nieve. It was much later that I found out, it WAS NOT Walter who I got a parasite from. But at the time I didn't know and he was the last one that I got animals from...so I made an assumption and look where that got me. I have been out of the loop for many years now as I have joined the army and I am currently deployed. I recently started rebuilding my snake collection and ran into Walter who happens to have some corns I am interested in. Since we have been talking, I have been able to clear the air and I wanted to make it official by posting this thread.

I just want to say that I am sorry for the slander and I take full responsilbility for not giving all the facts or looking further into the situation. I actually had completely forgotten about this post until Walter was so kind to bring it up.

Let me tell you though, Karma does come around. Because of a breeding loan I did before I got Walter's animals, I picked up crypto in my corn collection. I had no idea what crypto was at the time and never thought twice about it. But I will tell you that I lost most all my collection to it and what did make it, later died anyways.

I also want to ad that to this date, all my animals are clean and I am very picky who I purchase from and do breeding loans with. Plus I use quarentine of at least three months now before doing anything with new purchases.

So again, Walter, I sincerely apologize for my past mistake and for me being so nieve back then. I will assure you that I have done my reaseach.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?p=1280706

Old 05-19-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
reticguy76
very very well done. its amazing what some time, growing up and some experience will do

Old 05-19-2011, 06:57 PM   #3
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlene.dourty View Post
So again, Walter, I sincerely apologize for my past mistake and for me being so nieve back then. I will assure you that I have done my reaseach.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?p=1280706
Charlene,
I really appreciate you coming here to clear the air and make this right.
Apology accepted.

Thank You,
Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 06-11-2011, 03:13 AM   #4
charlene.dourty
Just wanted to drop back on here and re hit my point. I just did a transaction with Walter...all went smooth and working with him was a very pleasant experience. I was glad that I was able to right a wrong and purchase animals from him. I will stay in touch and let you know how they do for me in the next couple months. But I have NO doubt that I will be pleased with them in every way!

Thanks again Walter and thanks for the chance to make things right!

Old 06-11-2011, 04:03 AM   #5
ophidile
Got some corns from Mr. Smith last year (I think... time flies!). Went very well, couldn't be more pleased

Old 10-08-2011, 12:35 AM   #6
schnebbles
I just ordered 2 from him this evening! Can't wait to get them Walter has been super nice in my emails so far and I have no doubt that I will be getting gorgeous, healthy snakes.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:36 PM   #7
shed'n my skin
Walter is a great guy. I have purchased various corn snakes from him, and they all were top quality animals! Each one was a superior example of the morph. And he was very easy to work with.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:35 AM   #8
schnebbles
I just received my 2 babies from Walter! They are very lovely! I had to get up early and come sleep on the couch so I'd hear Fed Ex, Lol!

I also found Walter to be exceptional to work with, very timely replies to my emails.

Thank you Walter!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!