Good Guy MIKE MASTERS; Motley het albino 66% het anery - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #1
allreptiles1966
Thumbs up MIKE MASTERS; Motley het albino 66% het anery

I just got a very nice looking Motley 100% het albino 66% het anery from Mike.
Package well with all proper papers from original breeder!

I will be doing more business with this trust worthy guy.
If your looking to buy,sell or trade,i would think of dealing with Mike Masters!!

Old 10-06-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
hhmoore
Since you brought this up, were those the papers that Mike produced himself, as admitted in the other thread? There are a number of people that have questions about that situation (admittedly, I am one of them) - I was discussing it with him outside of this site, but then he ceased communication.

Old 10-09-2011, 07:16 AM   #3
allreptiles1966
This is NOT the hypo Motley het albino 66% het anery!! Wrong boa
This boa has signed photo id from Boide Enterprise

As far as not talking to you,i dont blame him,! Email him and make that complaint.None of his dealings have anything to do with me,i just helped him deal with the Dave/Chris thing since i knew they were the same since i got scammed on here from him (dave/chris)
I only know Mike from on here,thats it!

Old 10-09-2011, 08:21 AM   #4
hhmoore
Who said anything about you knowing him from anywhere other than here?
Also, I wasn't complaining that he stopped communication - for what it's worth, I was trying to help him at the time - I simply pointed out that the issue was never resolved.

IF the paperwork you have is unrelated, I will be happy to post an apology on this thread & state that I was mistaken....unfortunately, the paperwork that was posted in the other BOI thread is gone because the images were removed from the photobucket account.

The name you posted is very close to the one referenced in that thread - you said Boide Enterprise, it was listed as Boidea Enterprise there (I believe it was spelled incorrectly in both places, and that it is supposed to be Boidae; but I can't say for certain). I'm not even going to ask you to post a copy of the paperwork...but would you at least state the name of the breeder listed? Whether you care to believe it or not, I would love to see this issue put to rest; but ignoring it isn't going to make it not exist.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:24 AM   #5
hhmoore
I would think that if there was any question about the paperwork YOU would be interested in getting it sorted out, since you have it & the snake in your possession.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:28 AM   #6
allreptiles1966
The signed name is Lynn Robertson.
I do not know how to do a url thing.I'm not to good on pc.
will take pic of paper work and send to you if i can.
My papers says Boide Enterprise.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:31 AM   #7
allreptiles1966
As stated,its not the motley hypo het albino 66% het anery!
taking pic of papers now.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:42 AM   #8
allreptiles1966
Paper on top says Boide Enterprise and on the bottom pic is shows Boidae Enterprise.
I do want this resolved too harold.I hat liars and hate it even more when lied too.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:46 AM   #9
hhmoore
No need - that's good enough, thank you. (and thank you for clarifying the name, too - I do remember Google trying to change it to Boise when I searched it at the time...but I don't remember if I found anything under that name.)

Lynn Robertson was the breeder in the other thread, as well. Mike stated that Lynn doesn't provide paperwork, so he made it himself. There were some concerns, aside from the ones raised by David (and I don't blame you for disregarding his claims) - but since neither Michael or Lynn responded, it never got settled. Doesn't matter to me one way or the other...I actually brought this up for you to think about. You made a very nice post, and Mike may well be a great guy to deal with - but it is your name that says it is proper papers from the original breeder, and Mike has already stated that that breeder didn't provide him with any paperwork...that he didn't know how, so Mike made it up himself. If you're keeping the animal, it won't matter as long as it proves out...but if you ever sell it, you might want to consider your claims in that regard.

(fwiw, I looked through Mikes old ads while that thread was active, and I'm pretty sure there was a discrepancy as to whether the coral sunglow was the sire or the dam of the motleys he had advertised. Probably harmless, as it is an easy mistake to make when selling somebody else's animals - he might have just deleted the ad and reposted, instead of correcting it...but something that was said in the other BOI thread made that fact stand out in my mind. I'll have to go looking for it when I have some free time - just to satisfy my own curiosity)

Best of luck with your new acquisitions, though.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:47 AM   #10
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Paper on top says Boide Enterprise and on the bottom pic is shows Boidae Enterprise.
I do want this resolved too harold.I hat liars and hate it even more when lied too.
Don't you think the breeder would have the heading on his paperwork spelled correctly? I know I wouldn't circulate anything with my name, or the name of my business misspelled.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!