Bad Guy Denny Joe Hatcher, avoid buying or selling from him - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
Ken Foose
Thumbs down Denny Joe Hatcher, avoid buying or selling from him

This guy is a pain in the ass. He took a little thing and blew it up into an insane act. I'd avoid selling from him, and with his track record for lies, I'd avoid buying anything from him too. Just not worth the hassle. I direct you to the post below:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=276474

Old 10-07-2011, 01:57 PM   #2
Ken Foose
The link I posted does not seem to work, sorry. It's easy enough to find though, and it's very, very long ... sigh. Did I do the 3 dots the right way?

Old 10-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #4
Ken Foose
Thank you darlin'

Old 10-07-2011, 02:09 PM   #5
hhmoore
Just to give a quick synopsis, since it is a long thread:
Denny brought his complaint to the BOI, made some broad sweeping comments, accused Ken of being rude and condescending, said he was charged $20 (by Ken) to sex the snakes, and said the snakes he received were infested with mites. He lashed out at other members, claiming to be a Vietnam war vet - injured in the line of duty, with arm and leg prostheses, and damaged hearing. He stated his eyes were so bad, he couldn't see the mites; and he difficulty seeing them even when the vet was pointing them out -despite them being "infested". After this, he wouldn't respond to questions about how he knew his other snakes didn't have mites. When pushed to show evidence of the mites, he took a pic from google, and posted it to his gallery. Called on the stolen picture, he denied it - they looked similar, but they weren't the same.
It was shown that Denny was too young to have been in the war - he lied to cover that, saying he'd mistyped his DOB when he registered; and that he'd dropped out of high school to join. When that was shown to be untrue, he insisted that his account had been hacked into, and he didn't start the thread, and he never claimed Ken sent him mites. The IP address of that post was the same as the one that started the thread, and made the injured war vet claims.
I'm sure I've forgotten something, but

Old 10-07-2011, 02:14 PM   #6
hhmoore
Quote:
Called on the stolen picture, he denied it - they looked similar, but they weren't the same.
To clarify - HE SAID they looked similar, but weren't the same.
I posted them side by side, and they were clearly the same pic...but the one Denny posted was slightly smaller. He's since removed the image from his gallery, so the picture no longer appears in the thread (I knew I should have copied it, and attached it )

Old 10-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #7
Ken Foose
Thanks Harald. I think that about cover it, except the fact that I'm really good looking. We can overlook that. You're great. Have a great weekend.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:51 PM   #8
LadyOhh
LOL Ken...

Should we mention again that you have all of your limbs?

Old 10-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #9
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Foose View Post
The link I posted does not seem to work, sorry. It's easy enough to find though, and it's very, very long ... sigh. Did I do the 3 dots the right way?
Yes!

Old 10-07-2011, 04:08 PM   #10
reticguy76
ahhh, back to sanity and an actual real and true post.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!