NERD supports Voids and plays with them - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 11:40 PM   #181
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Seems to me that she had you at hello. LMAO.
Jim you are too funny! LMAO That is the lamest attempt at humor by far I have seen from you. Truly pathetic and I know alot of folks agree. Get a life or a girlfriend.....really.

LAME! Very lame.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:42 PM   #182
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
I know alot of folks agree.
If you have spent the minute or two since I posted it taking a poll on it then certainly you are the one in need of a life.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:46 PM   #183
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
If you have spent the minute or two since I posted it taking a poll on it then certainly you are the one in need of a life.
Don't really need to take a poll.....just need to read other sites including this one. LMAO

Old 07-09-2005, 11:57 PM   #184
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
just need to read other sites including this one
Splain me Lucy, how can other sites "include this one"?

Old 07-10-2005, 12:40 AM   #185
ReptileZone1
Is NERD ever going to post? I think alot of people have questions that are unanswered... I am not taking any sides as of yet.. I think NERD should come here and make a post to answer some of the unanswered questions... Anybody else feel the same way I do?

Old 07-10-2005, 12:47 AM   #186
SPJ
They won't post again to answer the questions.

There are a lot of questions regarding the woma x carpet cross they still haven't answered.

Old 07-10-2005, 12:50 AM   #187
ReptileZone1
I am not really sure about the whole woma x carpet thing you are talking about but I think they should post to answer some of the questions.. I think it would be better for there reputation to answer the questions than to just pretend to fall off the face of the planet.. This whole thing makes me weary of buying from them..

Old 07-10-2005, 01:20 AM   #188
JuliusSqueezer
What good would it do for them to answer. Them = Kara btw. Jason obviously can't form a thought or he would have known better than to pull this crap in the first place with the voids and the kiddies. Kara will just lie. So really...there is no point. I'm just glad they are finally showing more people the broader side of what they stand for. I'm weary too bro...but then again I have never liked ball pythons much so $32,000 for an inbred snake that could drop dead in a week...really isn't something I'd ever consider even if I thought Kara and Kevin were half as cool as they think they are so losing my business is a moot point lol.

Old 07-10-2005, 01:59 AM   #189
Ken Harbart
Last and only reminder to keep it on topic and civil, folks. I've already issued a couple warnings to participants in this thread, and don't really look forward to having to issue out more (to include possible suspensions) in the morning.

Old 07-10-2005, 02:05 AM   #190
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
They won't post again to answer the questions.

There are a lot of questions regarding the woma x carpet cross they still haven't answered.

Don't see it happening. They already did damage control on their site so no one could see the true context these pictures were posted in. So and answer would be asking way too much. If they had any intestinal fortitude they would answer, but that would be a big streach for them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread