Results from the call for donations.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-17-2002, 03:47 AM   #1
WebSlave
Thumbs up Results from the call for donations....

I have decided to remove the list of donators to this site. Not only am I terribly behind in keeping it up to date (and there is little chance I will be able to do so), some people have requested that their names NOT be posted on the list.

So with the above in mind, I feel it is best to just remove the list, rather than have an incomplete one, where someone might feel slighted because of my failure to keep it updated.

In any event, I truly appreciate all of the people helping me out here with the donations. It has gone a long way to helping me pay for custom programming, support programming when needed, as well as being able to afford a quality server at a quality data center. It also allows me the opportunities to explore other avenues to offer you all even more bells and whistles as well as other upcoming sites that you may find of interest.

THANK YOU ALL!

<center>
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="rich@serpenco.com">
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Donation for continued support of free site">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/images/x-click-but21.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
</form>
</center>

Old 11-17-2002, 04:17 AM   #2
NEWReptiles
Keep it comin

Thanks for posting RZ. I was wondering if it was helping.

Al (gordon) Guetzkow

Old 11-17-2002, 07:32 AM   #3
Neil Gubitz
Hey Rich.... What's the problem?? Didn't MY $50 count???

....Neil

Old 11-17-2002, 09:06 AM   #4
John Apple
Hey Rich
I sent ya 40 via snail mail , I am guessing it did not arrive yet

Old 11-17-2002, 12:13 PM   #5
NEWReptiles
I dont think you guys count.

Old 11-17-2002, 12:43 PM   #6
WebSlave
I did not include advertisers in the list, since I believe everyone knows they are contributors. Besides you guys are all listed on your very own Supporters Page.

Speaking of which, 5 of the 7 renewal notices I sent out on Friday have had positive returns. And there is another advertiser that lapsed that is trying hard to get it together to come back.

So maybe things are turning around.

Thanks everyone.

Old 11-17-2002, 11:23 PM   #7
Ken Harbart
LOL..Hey now, I was hoping to rank somewhere on that list!

Old 11-18-2002, 01:07 AM   #8
WebSlave
Unhappy Holy Mackeral!!

Dang Ken, I overlooked yours somehow. FACE IS RED!! Yours came right in the thick of things. I remember sending you a reply, but I must not have printed it out. I went by the printouts when I made up the list.

Sorry guy! I've got you in there now.

Jeez, did I miss anyone else??

Old 11-18-2002, 01:08 AM   #9
WebSlave
Oh yeah, while I am at it. I haven't been to the post office box recently. Darn computer problems been keeping me busy. But I'll be running by there on Tuesday.

Thanks you guys.

Old 11-20-2002, 10:50 AM   #10
Ricks Reptiles
Thank you Rich...

As you can see from all the donations there are a lot of people who love this site. I think the thanks is to you (Rich) for giving all of us a great place to come to.

I am glad to see so many people help out!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!