Sugar glider wanted - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 02:54 PM   #1
Allison161
Sugar glider wanted

I am looking for a cagemate for my baby Chloe. She is a 2yr old female glider, very friendly and especially adorable. Anyone that would be willing to drive half way or would give me a deal i would appreciate it so much. I live in Glens Falls, NY. I just recently bought a brand new huge cage for her and another glider would make her so much happier even though she is spoiled rotten. The only problem is, today i had to put one of my leopard geckos to sleep It was $176 vet bill. Which in my eyes was completly worth it because she was suffering, but now im low on cash but still would like to get Chloe a friend. So anyone that can help me please get back to me i would appreciate it alot.
My email is: allison161@hotmail.com

Allison
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-30-2004, 08:26 PM   #2
glider_gurl03
Email Christina at specialorders@eckstineexotics.com She should be able to help you out.

Old 07-04-2004, 03:07 PM   #3
Allison161
Im still looking for a cagemate. Email me with any info. Ive talked to a few people but they fell through and some just havent responded to my emails. But Im still waitng patiently adn so in Chloe.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-20-2004, 06:16 PM   #4
Allison161
still waiting

Well im still waiting. Anyone near by with a good deal. Let me know.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2004, 12:02 PM   #5
tanika
Lightbulb gliders for sale

i have two 8 week old gliders i am willing to let go for 300 for the pair not selling them seperately!!!! there is a neut. baby male and baby girl. email me at tanikapaige@yahoo.com. you would also need there starter food and supplements for extra fee of 50.00. its a months supply of pellets an calcium with a month supply of gliderade.

Old 07-27-2004, 04:37 PM   #6
Allison161
Still looking

Im still looking for a cage mate or 2 for Chloe. They need to be adults either male or female. I will be in Kentucky the week of August 23-28th and could pick them up if anyone had a reasonable deal. Im a part time college student and i have my own house, so reasonable to you mihgt be too much for me. Please let me know.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-03-2004, 08:18 AM   #7
AwesomePossums
If your still looking for a glider, my friend has an adult male she's selling... Her e-mail is glider_grl@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread