Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:37 AM   #131
chris allen
I see he has the boas listed and the guns listed. Appears he isn't trying to make anything right. Seems like you got ripped off Alex.

Old 10-23-2015, 08:32 AM   #132
ElexisC
Notice how he kept claiming he sold NONE until I reposted that screen shot from earlier in the thread, he has nothing to say now. He is indeed a liar and a thief at this point. Probably a good thing you "forgot" that jag, accident or not. You'd be out even more.

If he wants the jag, he should at least send the monitary value of those 2 guns. Or just send the glock and be done with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 10-23-2015, 09:25 AM   #133
CwnAnnwn
My biggest problem with this deal is simple. Price gouging. I don't really see any difference between this deal and seeing a person on the side of the road and offering them two gallons of gas for 500 bucks.

The level of greed that Mr. Kruger has shown in this thread is...well...sickening.

There are two things very close to my heart, Boa's and firearms.

The original deal was for 12 snakes totalling well over 3,000 dollars for firearms that would, on a good day, cost maybe 1,000.

When that fell through. He wanted 3,000 dollars worth of snakes for 500 dollar firearm.

He will not even accept, 2,700 dollars worth of snakes for a 500 dollar firearm.

For me, that is just wrong. Wrong on so many levels.

The fact that he is willing to start selling and trade snakes before he actually owns them is insane.

Anyone that does business with Kruger needs to have their heads checked.

Old 10-23-2015, 10:13 AM   #134
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by CwnAnnwn View Post
My biggest problem with this deal is simple. Price gouging.
I agree with the rest of your post. But the fact is, two adult capable parties made a deal. It may seem like a bad deal to us, but it was voluntary for them. Criticizing the deal is problematic, it is like saying one of the parties was not smart enough to make a decent deal for themselves.

The gas example is completely different. If one is stuck on the side of the road, there is an urgency that means the parties are not dealing on equal terms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CwnAnnwn View Post

Anyone that does business with Kruger needs to have their heads checked.
I agree, now that he has been outed as a scammer.

Old 10-23-2015, 11:15 AM   #135
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I agree with the rest of your post. But the fact is, two adult capable parties made a deal. It may seem like a bad deal to us, but it was voluntary for them. Criticizing the deal is problematic, it is like saying one of the parties was not smart enough to make a decent deal for themselves.

The gas example is completely different. If one is stuck on the side of the road, there is an urgency that means the parties are not dealing on equal terms.

I agree, now that he has been outed as a scammer.
I agree with you on the gas comment, I was out of line. Sorry.

But Mr. Kruger said he was giving the OP 3,000 dollars worth of guns. The kel tec and 10/22 are no where near worth that much. I don't know about you. But when I hear someone getting told they are buying 3,000 dollars worth of something only to get 1,000 dollars, it kind of gets me upset. I just don't like unfair deals. Personal problem I guess.

Mr. Marrero feels that he needs to get the firearms grandfathered in before it becomes illegal in his state. For him, he feels like it is now or never. I understand that. I am saving up for a glock 40 right now. Because I can read the writing on the wall.

I really do understand what you are saying. Everyone has the right to make a deal if they feel it is fair. But Mr. Marrero was being told something was way more pricey then it was.

And is now be extorted for more animals to get anything out of this.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:40 PM   #136
Gemma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
IMHO Mel Krueger is now a BAD GUY, has guns and snakes, will not fix this deal for 1/2 (about$75) of shipping, keeps on stonewalling.
Agreed. By his own words, Mel Kruger has shown that he has no intention of making this right.

With that in mind, what is the next step? Small claims court? Filing a police report? I am not clear on the legality of enforcing an agreed upon trade.

Old 10-23-2015, 03:59 PM   #137
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
Once again no Boas have been sold all of his boas are here and another the deal was made for the Glock was for 10 snakes I have 9 he was supposed to send the most expensive snake which is a Jaguar Anrey which he refuses to send from the get go he says he forgot all that has to happen is send the snake I send the gun everyone does it like that am I wrong
You are now trying to change the second deal that you made! You can't negate on a second deal after agreeing to 11 snakes for one gun without giving him back his snakes at YOUR expense. You are shooting yourself in the foot by saying the same thing over and over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Attachment 743964
And then you say you didn't sell snakes, but the above quote shows that YOU admitted that you sold some! Get your stories straight or else you're just going to look even more dense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
He was supposed to be sending the Jaguar the whole time I was trying to send the gun which he cannot have if this was not true he would have denied it how many times have I asked for the snake and I will ship the gun and he has not denied it once yet because he knows it was part of the deal
YOU AGREED TO A SECOND DEAL! WHICH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FINAL SNAKE! You are negating on that deal which means that you send his snakes back to him at YOUR EXPENSE! You have already sold some of the snakes so YOU put your cart before YOUR horse. Not the other way around. You are looking like a fool by fighting that YOU are being wronged over 1 snake when the gun you are going to send him isn't even worth the 11 snakes that you already had! Get over yourself and do what's right. Geesus!

Old 10-24-2015, 02:14 PM   #138
Pasodama
Mel, if you sell those snakes and pocket all profits, where Alex sees nothing (gets nothing) from it, that is the action of a thief. If you give nothing to Alex, even if you keep all snakes, that is also the action of a thief.
This is, all, still a civil matter but you are teetering on the edge of it becoming something criminal by law (it's already ethically criminal).
It appears you breached the second agreement (second agreement amends, or voids, a first agreement/contract). You have provided no proof otherwise. For that, or even regardless of that, you should either send Alex the gun or pay for shipping back all snakes you received from him.

To Alex,
If you do not receive any compensation, and prefer the snakes back, I believe Mel should pay for shipping back to you, or pay half at the least end, but it seems that will not happen.
If I were you, I would just pay for shipping and be done with it. At least you would have the snakes whose value is much more than the cost of shipping. Plus, the cost of shipping is much less aggravating than going the route of a lawsuit or other.
I, also, would not not allow him to keep "the big girl". All snakes should be sent back to you. Mel's reasoning, of how he should be able to keep her because he had to buy a cage for her, is laughable. The cage purchase was his decision. Plus, if he wants to use that excuse, you are also out money due to having to pay shipping both ways. He, at least, would have a cage, to re-use, while you would be back to "square one" though having lost some money (what it cost you to ship).
Next time, you should check the laws/regulations on whether, or not, you are able to possess what you want to trade for.
That or, perhaps (if firearms), get proof that the arms were delivered to the FFL (on the other person's end), and all paperwork is complete, before shipping snakes.
An added insurance, IF FFL dealer is willing, is he/she could have instructions not to ship the arms until/unless he/she receives proof that you shipped the snakes.

Old 10-24-2015, 02:32 PM   #139
KRUGER'S KRITTER
These are my Boas they was gave to me here is my proof

These are my boas and if he would live up to his part of the bargain I will live up to my part of the bargain the only thing everybody is fixated on is because I got a good deal it does not matter if someone trades $20,000 worth of snakes to someone that is only selling a $5 gun if two grown men make a deal and that's what the deal is then that's what the deal is he is not a boy he's not retarded and he had no gun stuck to his head if half u all read the post and actually find out the information you would probably make an educational post about the situation but no one knows what deal me and Alex made everybody is just putting their nose into something that no one knows anything about and you all should C your way out of it
Attached Images

Old 10-24-2015, 02:50 PM   #140
Pasodama
I, for one, am not fixated on the value of the snakes or arms.
Only on what is right/wrong.
What is that screenshot? It doesn't mean a lot (although maybe just a wee bit) without seeing the conversation that led up to that statement. Also, was it before, or after, the glock agreement?

BTW Alex, you, of course, are entitled to trade for whatever you want but, IMHO, you are better off not having traded for the kel-tec. Those things, again IMHO, are junk.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger