Good Guy Josh Hawley: Hawleys Homebred Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2015, 09:59 PM   #1
The Magic maker
Thumbs up Josh Hawley: Hawleys Homebred Reptiles

Josh at Hawleys Homebred Reptiles is incredible! I received two Pictus geckos from him both of which arrived in good health. My package in particular was delayed a couple weeks due to weather but was shipped in orderly fashion when the weather cleared up. I had one problem.... My female rictus gecko tail was dropped during shipping. I hardly doubt it was his fault. All in all great guy incredible prices and incredible animals.
Attached Images

Old 08-25-2015, 10:01 PM   #2
The Magic maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic maker View Post
Josh at Hawleys Homebred Reptiles is incredible! I received two Pictus geckos from him both of which arrived in good health. My package in particular was delayed a couple weeks due to weather but was shipped in orderly fashion when the weather cleared up. I had one problem.... My female rictus gecko tail was dropped during shipping. I hardly doubt it was his fault. All in all great guy incredible prices and incredible animals.

Sorry I ment to say "Pictus" on line 5

Old 08-26-2015, 05:22 PM   #3
The Magic maker
HUGE MISTAKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic maker View Post
Im so sorry, I meant to say I Doubt it was his fault

Old 01-05-2016, 06:49 AM   #4
Ihkura
I purchased an O. monilis from Josh and it's doing fantastic! Josh is awesome to deal with, and is clearly passionate about his animals. Two thumbs up!

Old 04-19-2016, 01:09 PM   #5
aero_eng
Had excellent experience

We purchased a banded & mali uromastyx. Josh & Sasha gave excellent customer service. Shipping held 7 wks waiting for weather. They gave weekly updates, pm'd weather alerts, wonderful communication. Even sent updated pics & video.

Old 07-23-2018, 07:51 PM   #6
Dabster
Hi. I just joined and while playing with the search function saw a reference to Hawley's. We bought a corn snake hatchling there for my daughter and it was an absolutely great experience. They took us from picking snakes to trouble-shooting months after purchasing. No question from my 7 y/o daughter was dismissed. Great people and highly recommend them.

Old 07-24-2018, 02:47 AM   #7
Dan Eby
Josh Hawley is a friend of mine, also we've done business many times. Josh raises some great lizards, has an excellent reptile shop in Spokane WA I enjoy visiting every time I'm there, and he is a pleasure to do business with

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!