Bad Guy Daniel Garcia and Hilary Garnica scammers in Phoenix Arizona! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2018, 11:18 PM   #21
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by david fernandez View Post
I think what Robert is saying is that we still have a responsibility as buyers to properly research sellers prior to money changing hands.
Thanks David, yes this is the goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 215 hots View Post
As a moderator for fauna u think u would understand as this is what the page is for.
While it may feel like I was picking on you, the ultimate goal is to help you and others realize that we as buyers/sellers have a responsibility to do our own research first. When we fail to recognize our part in this responsibility we regrettably set ourselves up to become the victim of a scam once more. If we can see our mistakes and take responsibility for them, we will be better off for it and make it harder for idiot scammers to run wild. In my opinion, 9 out of 10 scammers are not very bright and leave a wide array of red flag bread crumbs all over the place. This group is typically successful with the standard impulse buyer. The impulse buyer is so excited to make a purchase or snag a deal they throw caution to the wind and "go for it". 1 out of 10 scammers is actually sophisticated, I feel sorry for the victims in this case. They actually attempted to do research, verify, etc. yet were snagged by an in-depth web. This is extremely rare.

In my opinion, the BOI is unparalleled in its value to the herp world. The BOI serves a twofold mission.
1. Proactive preventative measure allowing for a permanent resource to research individuals "before" we purchase.
2. Reactive, after the fact, depository of experiences helping to facilitate the 1st mission for future readers.

Unfortunately the BOI too often gets relegated to a reactive place because of impulse buyers. BOI 1st, Buy/Sell 2nd. Good luck moving forward.

Lastly, again... did you actually speak to a female?

Old 07-14-2018, 09:50 AM   #22
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Did either of you even actually speak to a 'female' or was it all via electronic device/text?
Quote:
Now - did you actually speak to a 'female' or was only via text?
Quote:
Lastly, again... did you actually speak to a female?
It is often like pulling teeth around here to get basic simple answers. 3x asked, 3x ignored. This is why impulse buyers get scammed, they often ignore the red flag clues right in front of their face.

Old 07-14-2018, 04:25 PM   #23
reticguy76
Was the number from “PayPal” that called confirmed legit?

Old 07-15-2018, 09:34 PM   #24
murraym
I thought the photos of the snakes looked like “stock” photos. That and only the mexmex were legal for “her” to sell. The rest are native wildlife here and cannot be sold.

Old 07-16-2018, 05:43 PM   #25
Desert Queen
The California Mountain Kings, if they existed, are legal to sell in AZ.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:40 PM   #26
tlmoon
I just dialed that number on the phone screen shot. It is answered by a recording that says "this is paypal".

And paypal's website lists it as a customer service number of theirs. Interesting - I never paypal called people. Good to know.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/...tement-faq3722

"Why is the number 402-935-7733 showing on my bank or credit card statement?
When making a purchase with PayPal, the charge may appear as “PayPal” along with the number 402-935-7733 on your bank or credit card statement. You may also see this phone number, which is a phone number associated with PayPal Customer Service, if the Merchant you’re shopping with uses PayPal as their credit card processor. Check your account statement with your most recent PayPal history."

Old 11-03-2018, 09:11 AM   #27
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by 215 hots View Post
They scammed me also this week for 460$
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Queen View Post
Daniel's last name is Gonzalez, not Garcia.
Leah & Chris, FYI, here is a continuation of your scammer: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=674438

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!