Ball python morphs available UPDATED - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 10:04 AM   #11
deborahbroadus
You are not alone Cat.

But if he's satisfied to get those few people that haven't heard about him yet, instead of cleaning up his name, it won't be long before not even a few are buying from him.

Old 11-20-2007, 10:34 AM   #12
herpsetc
how do you clean up your name!
YOU TELL ME.
first off
i will make it rite if the person that has a problem has proof of the problem.
doesn't that make sense!!!!!!!
so in that case i'm not wrong.
Deborah if you shipped me a ball python and 2 months later i emailed you that there was a problem would you make it rite.
2nd if you sold me a snake and i told you it died but didfn't send you any pix of the dead snakes WOULD YOU MAKE IT RITE

thank you
carson phelps
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-20-2007, 11:20 AM   #13
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsetc
how do you clean up your name!
YOU TELL ME.
first off
i will make it rite if the person that has a problem has proof of the problem.
doesn't that make sense!!!!!!!
so in that case i'm not wrong.
Deborah if you shipped me a ball python and 2 months later i emailed you that there was a problem would you make it rite.
2nd if you sold me a snake and i told you it died but didfn't send you any pix of the dead snakes WOULD YOU MAKE IT RITE

thank you
carson phelps
Thank you for your response Mr. Phelps,

First of all, I only know you from what I read, isn't that correct? Therefore, I have to draw my conclusions from people that have done business with you. This is important in the reptile community. Name/Reputation is of primary concern..or should be.

Mr. Phelps, if you brought a BP from me, I guarantee you that it is healthy and no mites so that wouldn't be a concern.

BUT if someone did do that to me and after 2 months said that the bp was no longer healthy, I would stand by my TOS...we need one...people need to know what they are going into when they make reptile purchases...and I might (if it were a normal) REFUND their money and NEVER SELL TO THEM AGAIN, but that's me. I would not take the snake back, but I would hope that they would use the money to get a VET. In this case, I wouldn't ask for anything, if it were a normal. NO pictures, don't need it (people are not so likely to go overboard for the less expensive animals). I just know I don't want to do business with untrustworthy people..so if that is what they were doing (scamming), I would hope they felt it was worth it. (but after a couple of times doing this..their scam would be revealed and my name would STILL be clear).

In the case of if someone told me later that the BP died and they provided no pics, no vet proof then I would stand by my TOS. However, I MIGHT still, if it were a normal, refund their money and NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN (why send another snake to its death?).

**Morphs costing more would have a stricter rules to follow/I am inclined to follow my TOS in those cases..because I feel if you are going to spend a pretty penny on a snake, you may be more motivated to take care of it.

I would also make sure that it was known that this person wants their money back and point to my TOS.

To clean up my name, I would refund the money of the person that said that their snake was sick, this after two months could possibly be traced to their care..more details would need to be known..but one thing I would do is stop ignoring phone calls, backing out of deals without informing the person, sending mis-sexed snakes...and whatever else I were accused of doing.

Old 11-20-2007, 12:25 PM   #14
herpsetc
hi Deborah
i understand where your coming from.
both transactions were for pastels females and spider males,i never ever have problems with my balls feeding or regurging etc etc.if it was a normal i wouldn't think twice to give them there money back and not take the snake back and cut my loses with that customer but with high end morphs i need proof.

as far as mites go these were fresh WC emerald tree boa's that were treated for external and internal parasites when they were with me so if they did have mites a week or so later there not much i can do when it comes down to wc snakes.
this happened many many years ago and i don't import reptiles anymore for that reason and i don't mess with wc snakes at all!

i think fauna is a great site to find out info on a dealer or breeder when your looking to purchase a ball or any other reptile.

the only set back for me is that most people that purchase from me do not post any good threads on this site about my ball morphs etc etc because there happy with the new snake and they just move on.to be honest if i was really that bad i would never ever sell a snake or reptile again.i have tons of references for someone interested in buying from me and thats a good sign.

thank you
carson phelps
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-20-2007, 01:27 PM   #15
deborahbroadus
I understand.

Just for my reference...to make sure I am not misunderstanding.

My knowledge of WC is that mites aren't inherient to WC..tics are. Mites are a captive animal infestation (not sure how to word this).

Either way..perhaps updated pics of your environment, snakes. Things of that nature, and encourage more people to post positive transactions by offering something free...

Your situation has just had me thinking...proactively..so, I think I am going to update my site with these words:

If you are dissatisified with your purchase, TELL ME, If you are satisfied, TELL THEM...post here: something like that.

Old 08-08-2009, 03:23 AM   #16
jdylan10
wow lol read all that b4 u buy

Old 08-08-2009, 11:11 AM   #17
mark72
the last time this ad was edited was in 11/07. this ad cant be real, has to be a con. just look at the weights & d.o.b.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread