Good Guy Underground reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-10-2014, 10:55 AM   #1
themeyers
Underground reptiles

These guys have a bad rap. well I dealt with Ryan B. over there, he was great. quick to answer all of my questions and a pleasure to deal with. I got a very healthy and alert Asian water monitor. I would recommend these guys to anyone interested in anything they offer.

Old 11-10-2014, 09:24 PM   #2
bigred turtle
I have placed a few orders over the years and never had an issue. I will buy from them again.

Old 11-11-2014, 02:01 PM   #3
HannaKonda
My Brazilian rainbow boa is from Underground Reptiles a few weeks ago. I dealt with Ryan B. I had a flawless transaction and my brb girl arrived healthy and gorgeous. She eats like a chamo and shed perfectly shoryly after i got her. I've messaged UG Reptiles with questions since acquiring her, and received prompt and caring replies each time. I vouch for them as well.

Old 11-11-2014, 05:17 PM   #4
chrisis697
Good, im glad to start hearing some positive things about these guys. They seem very competitive with there pricing. I was just hoping there animals werent suffering from the prices. Hope to see more good reviews, especially about the quality of there animals.
Chris
B and S Pythons/facebook

Old 11-12-2014, 04:01 PM   #5
bfreeman52
I bought a couple of snakes from these guys a year or so ago, one was an albino radiated rat snake and the other a Colombian rainbow boa. The rat snake died mysteriously a couple days after I fed it, but the boa was fine. Originally I ordered the boa and a grey banded KS, but they'd oversold the kings and didn't have one left for me when I got there. So my review is a bit of a mixed bag, but the service and staff were satisfactory at least.

Old 11-13-2014, 10:09 AM   #6
marxofx
Great guys, high quality animals, when anyone buys anything from them they will give a "care" tutorial from substrate to lighting. Ryan B. and Austin are great to work with.

Old 11-13-2014, 03:23 PM   #7
HannaKonda
I just want to add that within a few hours of signing for the package, someone from UG Reptiles called me to make sure I got her (my boa) and she was OK and I was satisfied.

Old 11-13-2014, 04:09 PM   #8
DNAexotics
Had many great transactions with Mike or Ryan at underground. Great guys, fair pricing and quality animals. Great source for quality imports and harder to find species. Will definitely do business in the future.

Andrew

Old 12-26-2014, 02:04 PM   #9
ThundersMommy
I have never had anything but great experiences from all the guys at underground.

My daughter's bearded (we got from GA as a gift from a family member) died so we went to underground and they spent time talking with her and helping her choose another one. She was never rushed at all, which is awesome! They were busy (as usual) but took time with her explaining the different kinds and helping her choose which one she wanted.

I go by the store at least once or twice a week to get feeders and they are always helpful and nice. Always ask how our beardeds (both bought from them) are doing. Store is always clean and animals are VERY well cared for. Plus the staff is super knowledgeable about everything. If they don't know (which is SUPER rare) they find out and get back to you, not just make something up.

I even take my kids with me sometimes and they are super nice with them and talk to them about all the animals. They dont care if they walk around and look, and always explain anything the kids have questions on.

There is another store right down the street and even though SOME of their items are cheaper; the store, staff, and animals are not as nice so I avoid it at all costs.

LOVE Underground and would never go anywhere else!!

Old 12-26-2014, 06:38 PM   #10
VinnyButch
Underground Reptiles

I bought a pair of Blackheaded Pythons from Underground in the spring. They were great, right out of the box. They needed assist feeding, and is common with Blackheads, but I was told of that before they would sell them to me. They are now eating on their own like champs and are doing super. I'd buy from them again in a minute.

Vinny Buccigrossi

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!