Photo gallery page for LHCF? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Do you want a photo gallery for your photos for members in this forum?
Yes 23 95.83%
No 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-26-2004, 03:30 AM   #1
WebSlave
Photo gallery page for LHCF?

I am setting up the new photo gallery system right now and thought I would see if you all would want your own photo gallery. I don't know how inclined you would all be to have your photos displayed, but I thought I would give you the opportunity if you want it.

Just vote on the poll, and I will take it from there...

Old 12-26-2004, 03:23 PM   #2
sirenofthestorm
Well I think it'd be a good idea and convenient, if its not that difficult for you, webslave.

Old 12-27-2004, 12:08 AM   #3
bcfos
Count me out, my face is already a target for many a dart board of women across the nation.

Old 12-27-2004, 02:01 AM   #4
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
Count me out, my face is already a target for many a dart board of women across the nation.
That's what the poll is for. You only count if you vote.

Old 12-27-2004, 12:10 PM   #5
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
That's what the poll is for. You only count if you vote.

I am out voted. Can we rig this like a third world country election BTW??

Old 12-27-2004, 12:50 PM   #6
Brownie55
Brian, I am sure rigging the election will be a snap if you have a (legal) tender moment with out host. That or dioxin, which seems to work in th Ukraine. I'd go with the first though, I'd miss his snakes if you offed him.

Old 12-27-2004, 04:02 PM   #7
TooManyBurmese
Brian just because he might add a photo gallery doesn't mean you HAVE to post a picture :P

And I don't think he wanted us to respond to this thread, just vote hee hee.

Old 12-27-2004, 10:38 PM   #8
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownie55
Brian, I am sure rigging the election will be a snap if you have a (legal) tender moment with out host. That or dioxin, which seems to work in th Ukraine. I'd go with the first though, I'd miss his snakes if you offed him.

Good point...... Rich you want a couple of cases of .50 cal ammo??

Old 12-27-2004, 11:16 PM   #9
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
Good point...... Rich you want a couple of cases of .50 cal ammo??
Do you have a source for Raufoss? If so, how do you want this election to end?

Old 12-28-2004, 05:18 AM   #10
Lucille
Well, then, moving right along: let's continue with the election!!

Sooo, who wants to post their pic here, knowing that the criteria for election outcome is a munitions bribe?

I'd make SURE you vote correctly.........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!