***A Valentine's Wish*** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 02-14-2005, 05:32 AM   #1
Lucille
***A Valentine's Wish***

*******Happy Valentine's Day 2005!********

For those of y'all with a husband, wife or sweetheart: Realize that you have one of the very finest things life has to offer. Realize, too, that a good relationship takes work, and committment, and love. A really enduring relationship is one where the participants show their love each day of the year, not only on Valentine's Day. That being said, almost everyone likes being fussed over, so go do something special today for your special someone: Roses, chocolates, or if you are on a tight budget a hand drawn but sincere card expressing your love and affection, and telling your special someone how truly special they are.

For those of y'all who would like a special someone but are not so blessed at the moment: Take the time to reach out today and express some loving feelings to those who might need them. There are many sad and lonely people on earth; make some of them happier today.

From little kids to old folks to grocery store sackers to cops, give everyone a smile and a greeting today and every day. There is a someone out there for you; but the way to a truly happy existence is to find a way enjoy your own life, and help as many other people as you can as you are travelling along the path of Life.

If there is a special someone you have your eye on, take the time and courage today to be the first one who breaks the ice. This is not always easy; I speak from experience: I am single and shy and sometimes it takes me a while to tell someone they are special to me.

Today would be a good day to take that first step. Give a rose, or a card, or a heartfelt email, or something to let someone else know that you are thinking of them.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

My wish for you this year, is that you find happiness for yourselves, and bring happiness to others.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!