Baby Solomon Is Ground boas born 03/26/13. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-05-2013, 11:22 PM   #11
FPSTANG
When there ready are any for sale if they are email me the info I am very interested fpstang@aol.com

Old 05-05-2013, 11:24 PM   #12
FPSTANG
They look great once there weaned are any for sale if so email me at fpstang@aol.com

Old 05-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #13
EPICRATES
Baby paulsoni

Thanks Frank. Right now I'm trying to keep these 5 on frogs consistently, get a shed or two out of them, & graduate them to something non-frog. I do have 3-4 females that bred heavy this year so there should be a big batch -o-babies this fall. Stay tuned!

Jay

Old 05-13-2013, 05:06 PM   #14
dmontanez
A belated congratulations!

Hi Jay, just caught up with your thread on your breeding success, and all I can say is awesome! I've been off the forums for quite awhile, but am very happy to hear of your success. Take care!

Old 05-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #15
EPICRATES
CANDOIA

Hey Dave,

Long time no talk! Thanks for the props, it's been a very busy 2 yrs assembling the group of adults. I even have a 5 ft female coming in tomorrow! Have you been able to obtain any? I should have a large number of babies this fall w/ 3 maybe 4 gravid females. Hope alls well out there in WA.

Jay

Old 05-16-2013, 02:47 PM   #16
jimoo
Congrats on the successful breeding!

Jim

Old 05-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #17
EPICRATES
CANDOIA CARINATA PAULSONI

Hey thanks Jim! How are your carinata carinata doing? I'm down to 1.2 & still looking to add a screamer or two to the group. I have my C. bibroni australis & C. aspera together still, but haven't really seen any solid breeding. I can imagine how tiny baby carinata would be!

Jay

Old 07-02-2013, 11:15 PM   #18
Fins tails and scales
i was curious if baby ground boas would eat small goldfish or minnows. i have a ribbon snake that i gave 5 small feederfish to and thought he was being stubborn. all 5 fish died then he started eating them. three in the morning one mid day and by the evening he ate the last one. would be curious if ground boas would take an easy meal such as this.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #19
Fins tails and scales
are you thinking of selling any of them?

Old 07-02-2013, 11:35 PM   #20
dmontanez
Hey, way to go Jay! How can I take a look at some of the new arrivals? I never managed to start up a group, and not for trying, though I think you tried harder! lol But perhaps you can help me finally get started. What kind of color morphs have you got? I'm going to dig through my email and see if I still have your addy. I'm emailing all the time these days so it might make staying in touch easier. Look forward to hearing from you and seeing what you've managed to put together. Sounds like you've done really good work!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
candoia