How popular are Rosy Boas? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-02-2014, 03:20 PM   #1
SChad
How popular are Rosy Boas?

My husband and I drove to Repticon in MD to purchase a rosy figuring that there would be at least a small selection to choose from. Even our local Petsmart has a rosy for sale... Long story short there was not 1 single Rosy there!!!! There wasn't really much there that wasn't a boa or a python! I was very dissapointed in the variety they had there, a few kings, rats, corns some sand boas. Only about 5-10 of each.... very sad. I was really looking forward to getting a rosy

Old 02-02-2014, 10:24 PM   #2
Austin-12
Try JC, he's in NJ and I have one from him! Very cool snake too!
http://www.rosyboas.to He places ads here also.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:44 PM   #3
SChad
I did contact him but he never gotback to me

Old 02-02-2014, 10:48 PM   #4
SChad
But thank you!! Its good to know be has good stock, I will try tocontact him again!

Old 02-03-2014, 12:21 AM   #5
Harold of the Rocks
"How popular are rosy's? " Not too popular, but is that a bad thing? Ball pythons are popular. Pinnerpastelclownstripesupertigerbees?
Rosy boas are snakes for the discriminating keeper, the best snakes to work with.
Though i may be a little biased.

Old 02-03-2014, 08:22 AM   #6
SChad
Well put Ben! Lol!!! Its not a bad thing, I was just surprised that's all. The last time I went to a herp show there were tons of vatiety, beautys, tons of corns, rats, some boas... ect. We are going to try the Harve de grace show next weekend, hope for better luck!

Old 02-03-2014, 10:59 PM   #7
Harold of the Rocks
If you can get a hold of Mr. Columbus he has same great rosy's, but if you are looking for something in particular that cant be found on the East Coast there are a lot of rosy breeders on the West coast. I can try to point you in the right direction if it comes to that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!