Bad Guy Lisha Stearns aka aboaslife is a liar and a thief. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-12-2014, 11:43 AM   #1
KORBIN5895
Lisha Stearns aka aboaslife is a liar and a thief.

I am writing this because of a deal I made with Lisha Stearns in April of 2013. I made a trade deal with her and ended up getting burned on it twice. First she owes me a 2013 female St Pierre blood, a 2013 male hypo blood and a 2013 male motley her sharp blood. These were the animals she offered me in exchange for a male breeder ghost het moonglow I sent her in this deal. Another part of the trade was a 2009 female bloody salmon for a male 2010 Aztec. I did receive the snake she had sent a picture of but it was actually a male bloody salmon that is of no use to me.

I have been trying to get her to settle this deal since last August. She will go weeks without replying to my pms although I know she has seen them. I have caught her in lies at least three times. She did recently make a counter offer on some snakes yet she has been selling them off. Three weeks ago she also agreed to pay me $800 for the ghost het moonglow and she has my PayPal address yet she hasn't sent any money.

I dealt with this on Facebook back in May and she claimed she would send the money once her paypal account was "unblocked". Yesterday I saw her selling on Facebook again so I have posted twice on the fbi page but since she or one of her friends keep reporting me I am now blocked from Facebook for 24 hours.

As it stands Lisha has been in possession of a snake that belongs to me since May of 2013 and she has never rectified the missexed snake as she said she would last fall.

I am working today but I will be posting my proof as I have most of the screen shots and info.

I am notifying her right now of this thread.

Old 09-12-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
Dbz4246
Sorry to hear that, any emails you have, texts, or anything else would be the best route. After that, we shall see if she chimes into the situation.

Old 09-14-2014, 11:52 AM   #3
KORBIN5895
Sorry for the delay. This whole ordeal has taken place over four different cell phones, fauna and Facebook. I will be pulling together screen shots to substantiate my claims today.

I have messaged her here on fauna but I highly doubt she will contest this.

Old 09-14-2014, 04:02 PM   #4
KORBIN5895
I'm not sure if this picture has been properly attached or not. It is a screen shot of a conversation on fauna where she says back in April of 2014 she will pay for the ghost.
Attached Images

Old 09-15-2014, 11:59 AM   #5
Davineherps
The problem with this is that Lisha has offered to resolve this problem, but you have repeatedly told her that you were not going to accept the offers as fulfillment of your deal. When she originally offered you the money you told her to go away. The number one problem is that all you were doing was flipping all the animals you received as well as selling her animals in trade that you had never once touch with your own hands. You bought snakes from joe blow and then had him ship it to her. This whole deal from every side of the game was shady at best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-15-2014, 12:39 PM   #6
Lucille
This thread needs a LOT more emails and so on. Both sides of the full conversation need to be posted.
I did a quick search of Lisha Stearns and she has a string of good guy posts.
If you are saying she wasn't a good guy in this transaction, let's see emails from her showing that, and what happened after her offer that was posted.

Old 09-15-2014, 01:16 PM   #7
KORBIN5895
Well here is another screen shot from a conversation in May where she claims she will send the money. Her stipulation to sending the money was for me to remove the bad guy post and act like nothing happened.

What does that sound like to you Lucille? You have been here a long time and have seen it all. I have messaged her multiple times and she never responds until I throw this out for all to see.

You can plainly see where she promised to pay yet she has not once bothered to message me since June at the latest. How can she justify her having this snake since last May but not giving anything as compensation for it?
Attached Images

Old 09-15-2014, 01:19 PM   #8
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Her stipulation to sending the money was for me to remove the bad guy post and act like nothing happened.
I guess I didn't read it right or it wasn't the screen shot you are referring to, I see nothing about removing posts?

Old 09-15-2014, 01:41 PM   #9
KORBIN5895
I thought I had that saved but I clearly don't. I should be able to find it unless they removed the post from Facebook.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:52 PM   #10
HerpVenue
So she is supposed to send you all those animals but never did?
So confused.
Spell it all out step by step.
Remember, you are familiar with this deal we are not. Write it like you are explaining it to us step by step

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!