Bad Guy Lisha Stearns aka aboaslife is a liar and a thief. - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-20-2014, 11:18 AM   #151
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory121 View Post
On a public BOI he has claimed that Lisha mis-sexed a snake and wronged him. Explain to me how on a page that generally requires proof for a claim to hold validity that he is not required to provide any?
Proof is encouraged, but not required last I checked. Lisha has proposed her openess to a resolution, if it entails proof of sexing now, fine they can discuss it; however if photos have already been shared then it's a closed issue. It's time for the two parties to cut both their losses and wash their hands of this. After seeing the disruptive/antagonizing comments in this thread plus the insanity on FB, I would definitely take to a private channel to wrap the deal up.

Old 09-20-2014, 11:20 AM   #152
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
The purpose of posting this was what?

Showing everyone that your inability to compose a coherent sentence or thought encompasses more than one site?
I did not even see that...need a translator for both comments in that screenshot.

Old 09-20-2014, 11:25 AM   #153
Cory121
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldBoid View Post
Proof is encouraged, but not required last I checked. Lisha has proposed her openess to a resolution, if it entails proof of sexing now, fine they can discuss it; however if photos have already been shared then it's a closed issue. It's time for the two parties to cut both their losses and wash their hands of this. After seeing the disruptive/antagonizing comments in this thread plus the insanity on FB, I would definitely take to a private channel to wrap the deal up.
Well from what I understand these photos were shared in May on a seperate site, they never included proof of sexing like Lisha asked. As far the two sites crossing over into eachother I agree, I feel like both should remain seperate as it only confuses things. In my opinion Kevin has made this an extremely confusing thread from his extreme lack of proof. Yes he is owed for the Ghost, but he's allowing the bloody salmon to hault any progress on the other deal.

Old 09-20-2014, 11:37 AM   #154
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Well from what I understand these photos were shared in May on a seperate site, they never included proof of sexing like Lisha asked. As far the two sites crossing over into eachother I agree, I feel like both should remain seperate as it only confuses things. In my opinion Kevin has made this an extremely confusing thread from his extreme lack of proof. Yes he is owed for the Ghost, but he's allowing the bloody salmon to hault any progress on the other deal.
According to him, a few posts back, Lisha wanted him to pop the "male", he said he did not pop adults and would only probe. Unless, Lisha's terms of service say that any sexing disputes must have proof via manual popping, then she should accommodate the probing as it is a valid form of sexing. If Lisha has asked for recent proof then fine, it should be provided, however it should not alter the current issue with the ghost, in fact I am starting to think it may be best to handle this deal in pieces, i.e. ghost issue, then salmon issue.

Old 09-20-2014, 11:39 AM   #155
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
According to him, a few posts back, Lisha wanted him to pop the "male", he said he did not pop adults and would only probe. Unless, Lisha's terms of service say that any sexing disputes must have proof via manual popping, then she should accommodate the probing as it is a valid form of sexing. If Lisha has asked for recent proof then fine, it should be provided, however it should not alter the current issue with the ghost, in fact I am starting to think it may be best to handle this deal in pieces, i.e. ghost issue, then salmon issue.
Post #144

Old 09-20-2014, 12:01 PM   #156
Cory121
Quote:
Honestly I think working things out in pieces is best, I just don't understand Kevin at this point. If he's serious about wanting his money back for the mis-sexed snake, and has nothing to hide, then why not post pics? Why stall the situation and refuse to post proof? Something just seems off about the whole deal with the bloody salmon.

Old 09-20-2014, 12:05 PM   #157
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
The purpose of posting this was what?

Showing everyone that your inability to compose a coherent sentence or thought encompasses more than one site?
Sorry, but cl0wnaxe will be unable to answer your question here for a while, as he was banned as a result of the profanity and threats he made to me via PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl0wnaxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Dear cl0wnaxe,

You have received an infraction at FaunaClassifieds.

Reason: Quoting uncensored profanity from another party
-------
Please censor or otherwise obscure any profanity in quoted text or copied images displayed on this site.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

**Deleted**

All the best,
FaunaClassifieds
And u know like i give a f**k bout what is or was said bout this s**t but i will say this u keep it up i will do something thanks and have a nice day

Ps i have more the one account have fun keeping me off
Actually, it will be no sweat at all keeping you off of here, fella. You will tire of it LONG before I will. I'm retired. I have PLENTY of time available.

Old 09-20-2014, 12:27 PM   #158
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Honestly I think working things out in pieces is best, I just don't understand Kevin at this point. If he's serious about wanting his money back for the mis-sexed snake, and has nothing to hide, then why not post pics? Why stall the situation and refuse to post proof? Something just seems off about the whole deal with the bloody salmon.
I think he's trying, this deal was confusing from the start. The two parties seem to have at least come to partial terms, hopefully the rest is sorted out soon.

Old 09-20-2014, 12:31 PM   #159
Skiploder
Kevin, pardon me if I missed something, there's a lot of turds to pick through in this thread. Can you sex the snake, snap a pic of it and put this to rest?

Lisha, am I reading this right? Have you been having health issues with your collection - regurges, anorexia, die offs, at least one animal dying after being sold to a friend? If so, what have you gone to pinpoint a cause?

Old 09-20-2014, 02:51 PM   #160
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Sorry, but cl0wnaxe will be unable to answer your question here for a while, as he was banned as a result of the profanity and threats he made to me via PM.

Actually, it will be no sweat at all keeping you off of here, fella. You will tire of it LONG before I will. I'm retired. I have PLENTY of time available.
Threatening people because he got a warning? Is he truly that touchy?

PS. You can have all the accounts you want, but you obviously do not know how this site works.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!