Moonstruck Cages....Customer Service? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2004, 08:20 PM   #1
Sunshines2day
Question Moonstruck Cages....Customer Service?

Thought I'd post a more recent inquiry about Moonstruck Exotics cages. Most the info found by my search is a little outdated IMO.

I'm needing cages and think I'd like Moonstruck's best for my situation.

Mostly good stuff I've found about them, but a few recent negatives prompted me to ask.

I'm concerned about the timeliness in receiving the cages once they get their money.

Thank you all,

Linda Misch

Old 10-02-2004, 09:19 PM   #2
Spitfire
Well this should help with your decision.....they've pretty much dropped off the face of the earth. I am bugged because I have a pile of their cages and love them. I want more but now they've disappeared.

-Yasser

Old 10-02-2004, 11:09 PM   #3
napavalleysnakes
Moonstruck - Another Dissatisfied Customer

Well I guess you've been lucky to have even received your cages

I paid for mine back in June (four via Paypal) on the recommendation of a friend (I knew nothing of this Moonstruck company) and was promised delivery clear back in July. Now, I get no answers from e-mails to them or returns on phone calls to their answering service.

Talk about burning bridges in an industry !

Stephen Emerick
Napa Valley Snakes

Old 10-03-2004, 02:53 PM   #4
twistedbendu
cages

I have a recommendation that might be able to help you out. I have bought two cages from randies reptiles and have just recently received them within two weeks. The cages are of very good quality and are as durable as you can imagine.

Old 10-03-2004, 08:53 PM   #5
Linda Demadura
I'd also recommend Randy's Reptiles cages too. I just got a stack of his cages and I LOVE THEM. I mailed my check on Sept 9th and received my cages on Sept 28th. He got my order SUPER FAST and kept in contact with me every step of the way.

Old 10-03-2004, 09:50 PM   #6
Sunshines2day
Where do I find more info?

All I'm coming up with through the search is a webpage of links with no cages and some aquarium/reef supplies.

I'd like to check out the cages.

Thanks for the info,
Linda Misch

Old 10-03-2004, 11:21 PM   #7
Linda Demadura
Linda,
Randy has a website. The URL is www.randysreptiles.com. He's got pictures of his cages. He's got some great cages and they're super strong. He's really good on the communication part too. BTW I sent you an email with the info too.
Take care,
Linda

Old 10-05-2004, 04:27 PM   #8
asutherland1
I ordered a cage from Moonstruck in the middle of July and never received it. Throughout the entire process, they rarely ever returned emails or phonecalls, and finally they just stopped communicating with me all together. Since I was past the 30 day period allowed by paypal, I had to go through Visa to get my money back.

Based on my experience, I would STRONGLY reccomend never to use moonstruck exotics.

Old 10-05-2004, 04:56 PM   #9
napavalleysnakes
Does anyone Have the Physical Address of Moonstruck ?

If anyone has the physical address of Moonstruck, I'd appreciate your dropping me an e-mail or posting it here. I will need it for a report I'm filing, as my calls to Moonstruck continue to go unanswered and e-mails ignored...

Waiting for my cages since June !

Thanks, Stephen Emerick
Napa Valley Snakes

Old 10-05-2004, 05:46 PM   #10
Michael Y
This is there address:

2125 SE Bluebird Street
Milwaukie, Oregon 97222

I to have been waiting 6 months for two cages.

Michael Yarish

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!