Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-28-2018, 02:53 PM   #121
Keven2
It's not just a hobby for me! This post has literally destroyed my life for the moment! Nothing was validated yet everyone sees I'm a scam artist when that couldn't be farther from the truth!

Old 04-28-2018, 06:07 PM   #122
Liveforthis
If Kevin isn't the villain then why can't the title to the post be renamed as I'm sure most people aren't going to read all these pages and it surely has a negative effect? If he isn't a scam artist then it should be made right.

Old 04-28-2018, 06:09 PM   #123
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
I really need someone to start another thread stating my name and that tabea made false claims.
You can do that yourself and link it to Tabea's thread.
You stated in another thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
I had someone put up false claims about me. I did everything in my power to disprove the claims the op did nothing to back them up. Yet the thread reads scam artist Keven Vogenberger still. The thread has spread over to other places I put adds. At this point has totally destroyed all the business I was doing.
If you feel that Tabea has published false claims which damaged you, you can sue her for defamation.
The problem with such a suit is that there was another thread showing a sick looking lizard that you put up for sale, you did not handle yourself well at all in that thread. While you did recognize your shortcomings and you stated that you planned to improve, and it appears that many are taking you at your word, that you will do better in the future, in my opinion in would be difficult if not impossible to separate the damage you did to yourself in that thread, with damage that Tabea did to you in the thread started by her.

Old 04-28-2018, 06:11 PM   #124
nickolasanastasiou
Described concerns can be taken to the appropriate section if you would like to voice them. I advise doing a search, as the type of matter has been covered previously.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=44

That is the site assistance and feedback forum and where operational standards and procedures are to be discussed.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:22 PM   #125
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liveforthis View Post
If Kevin isn't the villain then why can't the title to the post be renamed as I'm sure most people aren't going to read all these pages and it surely has a negative effect? If he isn't a scam artist then it should be made right.
Anyone worth selling to will read at the minimum the first few pages and the last few.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:23 PM   #126
blueboost68
Kevin, I understand how you feel and can relate to not being able to sleep. You feel as all eyes are on you, so take this time and let your next moves show that you are a fair person and can take the criticism. And move forward with grace and honesty. It will be the way you handle transactions from this point on to show that you have grown from this experience.

Old 04-28-2018, 09:20 PM   #127
Keven2
I just want to thank everyone for their advice. I wouldn't sue her even if I could. I don't have any hard feelings for Tabea. I don't like the situation she put me in but honestly I forgive her. I'm not one to hold a grudge! I've just got to figure something else out cause it's hard to show how I'm gonna handle my next sale when there are no sales lol anyway again thank you for the advice I hope you all have a good night!

Old 04-28-2018, 09:35 PM   #128
snakesareawesome
People have had a negative post before and recovered. I don't think you should quit selling reptiles if you enjoy it, just make sure to describe the item they will receive as perfectly as you can so that there are no surprises.

Old 04-28-2018, 09:37 PM   #129
snakesareawesome
Cherry picking and sale of high quality animals can be a valuable service. I think you could make a good go of it especially since you're in Florida where lots of choice of importers to pick from. Be selective on what you take and very accurate in describing what you have and you could bounce back in no time.

Old 04-28-2018, 11:55 PM   #130
BobO'Booey
You know Kevin, of all of the reptile boards I have ever looked at this one is by far the best, with that being said sometimes people are a little quick out the box to call names, accuse, and in many cases slander people and sometimes it's just not called for. Those are the times I get disappointed with this board there are a lot of great people with far more knowledge than I will ever have and I hope that when the time comes they will share that knowledge with me, and I think that we all have to work together and help protect each other otherwise we will all get ripped off the majority of the time. But I've noticed lately on a few threads people seem to just like to pile on and keep it going, it is those people who I would like to have the opportunity to stand in their living room for 10 minutes, my guess is a good deal of them shouldn't be throwing rocks from The Glass House and I think we could also all do without some of the teenage High School drama that gets whipped up in the middle of it. But when somebody labels somebody a scam artist when they could not prove that it was absolutely a person's intention to scam and rip people off they should be held accountable which is why libel and slander laws exist. It's too bad you couldn't hit a couple of these people real hard in the pocketbook. I think we are all grown up enough that we could clearly point out people who actually are directly stealing by selling things they don't have and shipping nothing or a few of the other scams that go on like misrepresentation without name calling and acting like children. Sometimes there comes a point where it's okay to stop beating the dead horse.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!