Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2018, 11:19 AM   #131
Andy_G
So...in short...OP is totally full of it and Keven the seller has lots to learn and admits that...moving on...

Old 04-30-2018, 12:35 PM   #132
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobO'Booey View Post
it is those people who I would like to have the opportunity to stand in their living room for 10 minutes.
I think that is a ridiculous proclamation and a blunt attempt to hush others. And I think that anyone who mentions the other thread after Keven attributes ALL of his alleged business loss to THIS thread is providing information, SOME of the loss may be attributed to the first thread with the sick looking chameleon.

There is a critical difference between 'piling it on' and providing a reminder after a statement that may not be accurate. I'm glad Keven has chosen to improve his rescue practices, and it is fine to move on, but it is not OK to hush appropriate posts.

Old 04-30-2018, 01:47 PM   #133
BobO'Booey
I don't think I've ever attempted to hush anybody up, there is a way to communicate with people that is helpful and there are ways that are not. And if you go through and look at the negative post most of which were earned, also had a bunch of repeat customers who like to get on here and name call and throw Jabs and insults, and it is just my opinion that it makes the board and all of the members of this fine Community look bad. I don't know Kevin personally but I can tell you for being in the reptile community for many many years sometimes people do the wrong thing and it doesn't necessarily mean that they are bad people sometimes it is done without having enough knowledge to perhaps deal with a certain species or fauna in general. It is helpful to call people out but when people are reduced to cheap Jabs and name-calling they become the ones who look the worst, but if people don't care or aren't smart enough to realize how poorly they come across I guess that is something they can deal with. If you took it as I was trying to hush people up then I apologize for giving you that impression, I was simply making a comment that I think Kevin understands the seriousness of properly researching the animals that he sells and to make sure that any claims that he makes are completely accurate. But honestly it does seem as though there are some people who are still angry that all my children has been cancelled and they are seeking drama and turmoil somewhere else, either that or perhaps they have personal issues they have not come to grips with or have not worked out. It is also funny that there are people who will throw a bunch of insults out but then get angry at me for having a pointed and honest dialogue without singling anyone out or name-calling. I would think the dr. Phil would be a more appropriate Forum then FaunaClassifieds

Rod

Old 04-30-2018, 03:26 PM   #134
Mark M
And once again Kevin is bumped to the the top post. Let this die and get buried.

Old 04-30-2018, 03:31 PM   #135
BobO'Booey
It was second until you posted

Old 06-04-2018, 09:25 AM   #136
EmOlsen
Not to beat a dead horse here, but I've been following this thread since it was first posted, and I think it's important to mention that Keven has posted another chameleon that's experiencing issues:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=657516

I responded to his post, letting him to he should repost this female if/when her lip issue is resolved. Whether Keven realizes it or not, it's blatant disregard to any potential buyer to not acknowledge her lip issue. Unless Keven is able to flip the lip back into its original position, this animal should see a vet. Honestly, this animal should see a vet either way at this point.

Old 06-04-2018, 09:55 AM   #137
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmOlsen View Post
Not to beat a dead horse here, but I've been following this thread since it was first posted, and I think it's important to mention that Keven has posted another chameleon that's experiencing issues:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=657516

I responded to his post, letting him to he should repost this female if/when her lip issue is resolved. Whether Keven realizes it or not, it's blatant disregard to any potential buyer to not acknowledge her lip issue. Unless Keven is able to flip the lip back into its original position, this animal should see a vet. Honestly, this animal should see a vet either way at this point.
He has deleted the ad. A screenshot may have been better.

Old 06-04-2018, 10:04 AM   #138
Keven2
This is how she looks now. She must have rubbed her lip. Why would you bring up this scam artist post again. I'm in no way trying to scam anybody
I thanked you for bringing it to my attention and I did what you recommended I pulled the add. As you can see in the pics I just took her lip looks fine now. She must have just done it last night. I've had her for 2 months before even listing her for sale to make sure she is healthy.
Attached Images

Old 06-04-2018, 10:12 AM   #139
lg_beardie
Just read through everything, and I must say I hope this tabea woman never continues in this hobby. Toxic attitude and toxic for her animals.

Old 06-04-2018, 10:17 AM   #140
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
This is how she looks now. She must have rubbed her lip. Why would you bring up this scam artist post again. I'm in no way trying to scam anybody
I thanked you for bringing it to my attention and I did what you recommended I pulled the add. As you can see in the pics I just took her lip looks fine now. She must have just done it last night. I've had her for 2 months before even listing her for sale to make sure she is healthy.
She looks good now, but I am no expert on Chams.

I am positive you are not trying to scam anyone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!